Who got their 2003 Cobra earlier than expected?

03DOHC

Established Member
A few of you guys have received your cars earlier than you expected it. Who got their cars early recently? Mine is scheduled to be built next week, (it's my B-Day on monday. is that fate? hehehe) and if they're running ahead of schedule that'd be pretty cool too.

gud2goe

Established Member
still havent got mine yet.....going on 3 weeks late now.
my b-day is coming up this next weekend. i sure would like to have it by then.....oh laying in wait.

lethal

Established Member
Mine is still on schedule (for now) but I do know that at my dealership, they have one that came in a week early and one that might be late (due the next few days). As Barry told me, most cars he can tell you within a couple of days of when they will be here. Not so for the snakes.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
I ordered mine 8/8 - it is scheduled to be built the week of 9/9.

Sonic Blue Coupe

03DOHC

Established Member
Thanks for the responses.

SB 03- "when did you guys order your cars?" I ordered mine on 2/18/02.

ttt.

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
I got mine way early because I took one off my dealers lot. I have been waiting since first week in April and two other guys who ordered on 2/8 are still waiting to get order pulled (VIN) as of today.

So a Cobra in hand............

This car is fantastic and I hope you guys get yours very soon you are going to love it. And I say this even though I got the Vibe.

lifter213

Established Member
Ordered mine on 7/3 and its confirmed to be built the week of Sep 2 with an estimated delivery date of Sep 16. :rolling: Just called this morning and they gave the estimated delivery date.

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
I ordered my MinG on 2/25, missed the first production run, and then I changed the color to DSG. The build date is 8/19 delivery date is the week of 9/2. After seeing the pics of the DSG I am glad it turned out this way.

The long wait is almost over!

IDAREU

Banned
I also ordered a black conv on 7/3
I have not even talked to the dealer since the middle of July when I changed my order and removed the chrome wheel option(whats up with not having those ready anyways?).
Tonight I drove a 94 cobra pace car , just 245hp and the car could really move, now I'm looking forward to driving my 03 cobra even more.
I just can't imagine what 390hp will be like!'
I will call the dealer tomorrow and update this post.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by idareu
I also ordered a black conv on 7/3
I have not even talked to the dealer since the middle of July when I changed my order and removed the chrome wheel option(whats up with not having those ready anyways?).
Tonight I drove a 94 cobra pace car , just 245hp and the car could really move, now I'm looking forward to driving my 03 cobra even more.
I just can't imagine what 390hp will be like!'
I will call the dealer tomorrow and update this post.
Try 425+hp!

stamper01L

Established Member
I ordered mine on 07/29. My status was recently updated from scheduled for build during week of 09/02 to locked in to be built week of 09/02 with an estimated delivery to dealer week of 09/09. :coolman: How accurate are these estimates anyway???

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
I got my baby 3 weeks early, got it on 7/30/02, was expecting to get it week of 8/12. My build date was 7/16/02. I ordered the car on 5/02, got someone's order who backed out, origonal order was placed 2/02. I had one at another dealer since 3/02 but switched to save the 3k markup :):)

Users who are viewing this thread