Who has aftermarket seats??

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
Looking for anybody with aftermarket seats, corbeau, sparco, recaro whatever brand you have. I'm looking for pictures and reviews on them

I'm thinking about getting some but not sure which ones. How much weight do the seats save, how comfortable all that stuff. Let me know what you guys have

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Ask me in January/February and I'll have Sparco seats in the car. Anything Recaro will be amazing but can be pretty pricey too on certain models. Drove 5 hours in a very stiffly sprung BMW with Pole Positions and it was actually quite comfortable, great seat, but officially off the FIA certified list so wont be able to use that for any racing series.

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
Which sparco seats are you getting? They have some really nice seats but I don't know how much I really want to spend on just a weekend street car

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Which sparco seats are you getting? They have some really nice seats but I don't know how much I really want to spend on just a weekend street car

Pro-ADV seats in particular. A lot of their other seats are pretty snug fitting, this was more comfortable at least for my preference. It makes sense for me since this is a show car, but will eventually slowly turn into a track vehicle:

PRO-ADV%202012%20GRP%20NR_0.jpg

Sorry for the huge picture.

SCalla1384

Established Member
I'll most likely be getting Corbeau A4's, or LG1's over the winter. But not set on anything, I'd like to see what people are running as well

PhantomX

Established Member
If you do this doesn't it turn the airbag light on? Is there anyway to defeat that? Does it disable all the airbags or just the seats?

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
I had the Corbeau CR1's in my car for almost 2 years, loved them. They will sit lower than OEM, much lower. You can defeat the ABS light with a resistor setup

Users who are viewing this thread