• Yes

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TorchMach

Established Member
I say Go for it if it's just a casual friend....REAL friends no way that's a kick in the nutts and a bat to the face.

Ex's friends are all game.
Ex's mom is all game.
Ex's sisters are all game.
Ex's cousins are all game.
Ex's dad is ......your a *** for thinking otherwise.lol

blackonblackGT

Established Member
I had a friend go out with my EX a couple years after high school. It was a casual friend but I used to hang out with him in high school. Turns out we're not friends anymore and he paid for that lol :).

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Dated....no....but hooked up with yes. They'd been apart forever and he knew about it, had no intention of dating her just banging her. She turned out to be as crazy as when he dated her years ago and now I see why he warned me so much!! Girl I'm chilling with now is a friends little sister that I met several times previously with her ex, that's a touchy situation!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I have. It was a couple of years later though, so who cares? It wasn't like they broke up and I swooped in. Just worked out that 2-3 years later, after she'd already dated other people I didn't know, we got together. Relationship didn't last more than 2 1/2 years though, then I met my wife :beer:.

I'm still friends with that girl, and my friend that she dated before hand in case anyone was curious.

M3xpress

Established Member
I dated a girl who went out with one of my friends a couple times, but they never became bf/gf.

My last GF dated a guy that I became friends while he was dating her and then when they broke up I started dating her....I only knew the guy for a few months and I was friends with her before I was ever friends with him.

NA97GT

Established Member
I have and we have been together for six years so far. Me and my friend are still good friends, we hand out together every week as a big group. When we first got together it had an effect on a few of my friends, but everyone got over it and it turned out fine.

tj04cobra

Established Member
Dated a friends ex for a short period of time and it didn't last long, he got emo about it (to the point were I thought he was going to off himself). I kind of lost interest in her and we realized we were better off friends. I figured I'd get out of it before things got even more weird. He treated her like crap too and talked all sorts of mess about her. He got weird about it after reassuring me it was totally cool several times.

One of my good friends in high school dated my sister I didn't care one bit, he was a nice guy to her.

I dated a friends younger sister once for a little while and I thought he was going to kill one of us or slit his wrists lol. He wasn't even my best friend or that good of a friend to me to begin with. Me and her were both 18 at the time.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
never have, but i had it happen to me.... whats funny is that he tried to hide it even though it was completely obvious. The only way that he ever came clean is that she found out i didnt know and threatened to end things with him unless he talked to me about it... i later found out that he got in her pants by telling her all of these bad things about me that were honestly not true..

needless to say, she cant stomach him, and i only deal with him on limited communication. He screwed things up on both sides of the candle he was trying to burn.

byeofcr

Established Member
lmao i have and its not worth the hassle.
my friend was involved with a new girl (actually engaged to this new girl) and i was friedns with his ex. it was always like a tension there but never acted on it. so i asked him if it was cool if he would mind if i hung out with her..his exact words were "bro do what you want im happy where im at" and sure enough he got all hurt when he found my phone with naked pics of her on it.. we have since stopped all talking, figured if it wasnt worth losing a lifelong friend over even if they were over for yearsssssss. ah well key point to remember.. THERS SO MANY GIRLS OUT THERE.. its just the simplicity of you already know the girl so half the effort of meeting a girl is gone.. in the end..not worth it!

FranticFocus05

Established Member
My best friend dated my ex behind my back I found out from her cousin. I asked him about it and he came clean and we moved on with life, it was a little odd all hanging out at first but like was said before they are exs for a reason. They dated for about 3 months and then she ended it, she cant stand him and her and I are still friends... go figure.

FranticFocus05

Established Member
I am also currently dating another one of my good friends ex's

He had a gf who went to peru for a month and while she was gone started "dating" this new chick. GF came home found out and for another month it was on and off with both of them. He eventualy went back to original gf but happened to bring the other girl around occasionaly and finally about a year later me and her started spending time together. Very odd how we came to be, no one suspected it but I was honest with him and upfront.

Me and my boy didnt talk and he avoided me for a good year but eventualy cars and other friends brought us back together and were back to the way it was before. Me and his ex just celebrated 3 years together and when I go to Nicaragua to meet her father this summer I plan on asking the "question"

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I have had the chance to nail one of my best friends ex's and i am glad i didnt, i would have felt like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread