• Yes

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solopony

Established Member
I am just wondering who has done it and how everyone feels about it. It happens and seems to happen a lot. I am currently not so don't get all over me about it. I also have zero to do with the breakup.

falkenzr

Established Member
+1 for yes, but he never got any, so it wasnt sloppy:rolling:
and this was a loooong time ago

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I never have but did mess with a friend's sister. I kinda feel in the end that we're all only here for a cup of coffee. Why not date a friend's ex?

LaFlavor

Established Member
Yeah, I don't get this. I haven't, but I've had friends who have dated my exes. Why should I care?

purdueranger

Established Member
My bro dated my ex, he didn't tell me they dated, she told me.

I have tapped a friend's ex before.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
every ex ive had my firends have tried to get with. its pretty sad and only the handful of real true friends I trust because of that crap.

I have hookedup with friends exs. but not dated. but that was when I was younger

actually this reminds me..

I dated this girl for 5 years and we brokeup..
I found out 4 months later she was engaged to the guy at my work (the lot boy) and we were supposed to be friends..

its been a year now.. shes married to him and 8 months preg.. and hes still a lot boy liviing at her dads house.. yup she got a winner

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Dated a few of my friends exs but nothing longer then a week or two. Im currently dating one of my friends sisters though!! :) lol

Ironhand

Banned
I have tapped a friend's ex before.

I think me and my friends have some sort of record. Between the 7 of us we all did this one little rican within a 2 month time period and some of us did it more then once.. Hey it was free and condoms are cheap...:banana:

yellowbra

Established Member
I think its ok when they wait a bit. Like if one of my friends started dated my ex a week after I broke up with her, I'd be a little pissed. But if it was like a year down the line I think it would've passed and I wouldn't give a shit.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Yes. They weren't serious but they were definately together for a short time. This was back in HS around my junior year. She went to a private school and I met her shortly after they broke up. Out of respect..I asked my friend if I could pursue her and he did not care at all. Ended up being a pretty serious relationship until she moved for college

Users who are viewing this thread