Who has Netflix

lilcoop03

Established Member
We love Netflix. I cut the cord on the Satellite about a year ago and haven't looked back. I don't watch enough TV to run out of new things to watch when I do have time for it so Netflix and the firestick is plenty.

On a side note: Check out EVIL GENIUS... Excellent true crime documentary that's pretty new

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm not going to cancel Netflix because of as my wife has trouble letting go of it. It's just as easy to get anything on Netflix for free on the internet so I'd just assume not have it.

It does go to show you the vanity of the Obama's though. That was a large criticism of him in office that he was more interested in being famous and on TV than he was in doing his job. I'm sure like most of what he touched these shows are going to be trash.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We cut the cord so we only have Prime, Hulu & Netflix. I'd say 90% of what Netflix puts out is pure phaggotry anyway so ill lump the traitor muslim in with those shows. I'd like to cancel everything but the wife would cut my cord.
Tony, you described him spot on bro. POS he is.
I'll still watch Netflix, but NEVER anything associated with the traitor or his ugly traitor wife.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Tony, you described him spot on bro. POS he is.
I'll still watch Netflix, but NEVER anything associated with the traitor or his ugly traitor wife.

Exactly Tony. They have so much content that there's something for everyone. I'm sure Obama's show(s) will be a failure anyway just like his presidency.

I'm hoping that the pendulum is startinf to swing away finally from the leftist cheap. Hell we got Last Man Standing back on the air!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
You guys realize they have a Trump documentary or two on Netflix right? So while Obama's show might make you limp, you can still get off watching something about Trump...

Coiled03

Established Member
You guys realize they have a Trump documentary or two on Netflix right? So while Obama's show might make you limp, you can still get off watching something about Trump...

Or, you could watch nothing from Trump, AND nothing from the Obamas, yet still enjoy your Netflix. How's that for a plan?

Last edited:

VenomVeins

Established Member
Netflix: Cancelled.

**** them.

Like i said, these stupid ****s are going to learn a hard lesson. The hatred from most of the country toward that traitorous shitskid is real.

They’d better be set up to take EBT as payment moving forward. They’ll eventually be going under.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
The lady loves her some netflix. I honestly don't like watching tv that much and prefer to be on the ipad looking at car stuff, or watching car vids on youtube/internetz. Or, you know.. being outside/in the kitchen chef'n it up

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm sure those documentaries are all 100% fact based with no opinion and/or bias....

/s

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have too much fun watching President Trump stepping on the throat of Obammy's gasping legacy, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread