Who has Netflix

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Last year I received grief from a few on here because I cancelled this app the day after the actor (playing the sheriff on that Stranger Things or something) went all political on an awards show. How anyone can give the two Obama men (or is it women) a deal is beyond me. AP is the way to go.

Coiled03

Established Member
Last year I received grief from a few on here because I cancelled this app the day after the actor (playing the sheriff on that Stranger Things or something) went all political on an awards show. How anyone can give the two Obama men (or is it women) a deal is beyond me. AP is the way to go.

AP probably doesn't have half the quantity of content Netflix does, and what they do have isn't as good, imho. If I'm going to spend time watching TV, I'm going to watch what I enjoy.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Pops and my sister have AP; seems like it was full of nothing but B movies, crap shows, and then Grand Tour, which was the only redeeming quality about AP that I could tell from my brief time with it.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Meh, if I refused to watch every movie/show that had people involved that I didn't agree with politically, I'd never have anything to watch.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
33467132_183967249094279_7697347294475059200_n.jpg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Started watching Evil Genius. If you're into murder mysteries this is a pretty good one. I had to turn it off after three episode because I was going down a viewing hole.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Read an article the other day that him and the wookie have been raking in money at an unprecedented rate for ex presidents

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Started watching Evil Genius. If you're into murder mysteries this is a pretty good one. I had to turn it off after three episode because I was going down a viewing hole.
My brother said it was pretty good. I added it to my list.

Read an article the other day that him and the wookie have been raking in money at an unprecedented rate for ex presidents
Of course they are!
The biggest scam of them all was putting that anti-American in the White House.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
My brother said it was pretty good. I added it to my list.

Of course they are!
The biggest scam of them all was putting that anti-American in the White House.

Finished two episodes of Evil Genius today pretty good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread