Who has: Paxton tuner kit+id1000+AED Email tune

konabluekiller

Established Member
Triangle Speed is in Orange. He's AED supported.

I can throw a rock from my house and hit Triangle Speed shop. Every time I go in there they are rude and only care if someone walks in with money. They've screwed over a few of my friends but I'm not getting into that. I'd like to stay away from that shop if possible. Really sucks because its so close.... If you're a friend or have spent a wad of cash there then sometimes they are nicer but everything they do is severely over priced since they are the only shop around.

stretchb

Established Member
I can throw a rock from my house and hit Triangle Speed shop. Every time I go in there they are rude and only care if someone walks in with money. They've screwed over a few of my friends but I'm not getting into that. I'd like to stay away from that shop if possible. Really sucks because its so close.... If you're a friend or have spent a wad of cash there then sometimes they are nicer but everything they do is severely over priced since they are the only shop around.

i drive 2.5 hrs one way to let them tinker on mine. wish i could hit tss with a rock from my house.

my 13 with a paxton with stock gears and stock converter is running 10.4s on my middle tune from them. i have not seen any paxton cars that fast with the same mods.

Ratinacage

Established Member

I thought they only treated me like crap. Guess my pockets are not deep enough either.

Shaun@AED

Sorry some of you have had troubles with shops around.

As long as the shop has a chassis Dyno and can do quality data logs we should not have any problems dialing in the combo. I prefere a shop familiar with these cars and blower setups as 'bugs' rear their ugly heads we are going to need accurate diagnostics.

03lowram

Established Member
Why don't you make the drive over here to Houston. Tons of shops over here doing great work.

konabluekiller

Established Member
i drive 2.5 hrs one way to let them tinker on mine. wish i could hit tss with a rock from my house.

my 13 with a paxton with stock gears and stock converter is running 10.4s on my middle tune from them. i have not seen any paxton cars that fast with the same mods.

Im guessing you have the Green car??? LOL I'm friends with you on facebook or we are in the same group or something. Did TSS actually tune your car or was it remote tuned? Its also an auto and mines an m6 with 3.73s so i doubt id get 10.4s out of mine with just the blower...

stretchb

Established Member
Im guessing you have the Green car??? LOL I'm friends with you on facebook or we are in the same group or something. Did TSS actually tune your car or was it remote tuned? Its also an auto and mines an m6 with 3.73s so i doubt id get 10.4s out of mine with just the blower...
yes TSS actually tuned mine.
i dont think they would have a problem at all letting Shaun remote tune yours if thats who you are wanting to use.

Users who are viewing this thread