Who has the Fastest 03/04 Cobra- Stock Block/IRS/Manual Non turbo

Sharksfan81

Established Member
I have seen a couple up on the different lists that float around but I am having a hard time telling exactly who has the fastest 03/04 cobra. Still on the stock block. No Cams/pistons/heads. Still running the Manual transmission and still rocking the IRS out back. Non turbo. I don't care if it is a ported eaton or a Whipple or a Kenne Bell. Anyone who knows who the top ones are let me know! Thanks!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Allen (Broke7) at 9.82 is either at or near the top of that list.

That guy is awesome! I tried to follow in his footsteps back in the day. He was one of the few that truly drove/modded a cobra to show its potential. He would race cars and win against them with a ported blower when most other whipple/kb cobras were losing to the same cars he was beating.

alexs93lx

Established Member
That is who I see at the top of the list as well. Just freaking awesome. I doubt I will ever get there but would like to try and get close. Would love to find out what all his supporting mods and race weight were.

He was also in Alaska. Not sure what track he was at, but I would imagine relatively close to sea level/supported by cool air. No doubt he can drive the wheels off a car as well.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I'm still around!!

Not sure if its still me but my car went 9.82 @ 139 back in 2011. I lost an oil pump on that motor and destroyed everything. Between 3 deployments since then and life I havent got it back together yet.

Should be running this fall with a teksid 9:1 combo and cams with some weight reduction.

Combo was simple as hell KB 2.8H @ 26psi, non e85, Lethal Return system, MAC LT's and Xpipe, stock t56 with a 26 spline input shaft, Stock IRS with MM bushings and IRS Brace along with 3.73's. Car dyno'd right at 725 SAE and weighed in at 3700lbs with driver.

I do live in AK but it was in the 70's that day, DA was around 1000ft.

Users who are viewing this thread