who is at work and goes on the forums daily?

makevelie187

Established Member
So i sell furniture and matresses, and after a few sales(commission) and i'm satisfied for a while i go on the forums and svt is one of them. I find that almost everyday im at work i do, it gets me away from the stressful work. I bet there are many other people that do the same thing, especially for this time of the year when some jobs are super slow as mine. its funny how it takes my mind of my day when i get on here its like i enter the svt world haha i love it! you can never get board on this site!

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
I admit nothing......thinking you may be my boss posing as a mattress salesman....................

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Air traffic controller here. I get on when I'm on break, so I get on pretty frequently.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Air traffic controller here. I get on when I'm on break, so I get on pretty frequently.

haha I can see it now .......

"delta 5119 please head 10 degrees south on ....... OH SHIT NO HE DIDNT SAY THAT!!!"

"Tower 5 what did you just say, over?"

"uhhhhh ........nothing."

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I used to be on here everyday for hours, but eventually the government got smart and now SVTP is blocked, so I can only get on in my chu...very disapointing!

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
haha I can see it now .......

"delta 5119 please head 10 degrees south on ....... OH SHIT NO HE DIDNT SAY THAT!!!"

"Tower 5 what did you just say, over?"

"uhhhhh ........nothing."

That would be too funny to hear over the radio. HAAAA

Sometimes I can jump on to see whats up.

Users who are viewing this thread