Who is from the bay area here?

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
yeah, thx for stopping by and advertising your site. Maybe I'll stop by and direct ppl to svtperformance, the corral, FvC, etc. :)
btw, there's no apostrophe in 'Fords'

TRY2PAZ

Established Member
Originally posted by bobh
yeah, thx for stopping by and advertising your site. Maybe I'll stop by and direct ppl to svtperformance, the corral, FvC, etc. :)
btw, there's no apostrophe in 'Fords'

Hey,
If you don't like it, then keep your comments to yourself. You are more than welcome to advertise those sites, but make sure you ad mustangworld, blueovalnews, stangnet, etc..

I was giving a nice gesture to let people know of a bay area site. We have a lot of knowledge and we gave GTG's every month. It's nive to know who are the locals

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by LEAD LARRY
Hey guys what's the problem here? :shrug: :shrug:

Don't think I have a prob with it. It would just be nice if guys advertising would be a bit more honest. There's a diff between "hey, I ran into this cool site" vs. "come and populate my site."

I too, am interested in conversing with other Bay Area Ford guys and maybe setting up some track events, shows, etc.

Just be straight, huh?

TRY2PAZ

Established Member
Originally posted by bobh

Don't think I have a prob with it. It would just be nice if guys advertising would be a bit more honest. There's a diff between "hey, I ran into this cool site" vs. "come and populate my site."

I too, am interested in conversing with other Bay Area Ford guys and maybe setting up some track events, shows, etc.

Just be straight, huh?

Sorry it came across the wrong way. We have 1,500 members allover CA.Most are in the bay area. We go the track together once a month and we have show and shines once a month.
Our next meet is at The great mall in Milpitas on August 3rd at 11.

I'm not forcing anyone to go there, just thought you might want to meet some locals.

TRY2PAZ

Established Member
Allrighty,
We are expecting 60-100 fords, mostly mustangs, but a few contours and L's. Jopefully we will see you there. I have a white saleen vert.

Ktee's Stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
So there are other folks from the bay area on this site. I'm up in the Clear Lake area (Middletown).. I commute to Marin Co. for work.. I'm still looking for a good shop up in the North Bay.. Santa Rosa area.. anybody? I've got to detail my GT to sell it .. my cobra should be coming in in early August.

Ktee

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Middletown to Marin commute. Ugh. :)
Shop to to what?
'03 Cobra coming... Gonna take it over to Thunderhill??

MR. STALLION

Established Member
Whatup Brian, it's Jason from Stallions. You're over here too huh? Having probs wit the server over at 98cobra?

Last edited:

Ktee's Stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
Welcome to the site Mr Stallion:beer:

Hi bobh, my commute is about as bad as it gets... we're looking at even moving further north into Lake county... The type of shop I'm asking about is for modifications on my baby..(my 03) I'm looking for someone in the North Bay who's honest (important!) and a great mechanic... someone I can map things out with for future changes. Am I asking for the moon? Is there such a shop?
Ktee :(

Users who are viewing this thread