Who is Sarah Palin?

taronis

Banned
Who is Sarah Palin? Here's some basic background:

· She was elected Alaska 's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage . She has no foreign policy experience.1

·

· Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.2

·

· She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000. 3

·

· Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.4

·

· She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.5

·

· She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.6

AND SHE'S DAMNED HOT.

taronis

Banned
Dear Ted,

Thanks for your letter

I'm honored and humbled to join this historic campaign as John McCain's running mate. I feel privileged to join a man I admire and the man I know is ready to lead our country as the next president.

Some of life's greatest opportunities come unexpectedly, and this is certainly the case for me. I never set out to run for office. But life has taken me on a course that first led to the Alaska Governor's office and now the country's first female Republican vice presidential candidate.

I want you to know that John McCain and I will challenge the status quo in Washington. We're ready to address our nation's great challenges - from reducing our dependence on foreign oil to cutting wasteful spending and creating good jobs for Americans. I look forward to working with him to achieve every goal he has set out during this campaign to improve the lives of all Americans.

As the mother of a son serving in the U.S. Army and the commander of Alaska's National Guard, there is no doubt in my mind that John McCain is prepared to serve as our next Commander in Chief.

What I admire most about John McCain is his unwavering ability to put our country first and to ask for nothing in return for his decades of service. He's shown his resolve, toughness and strength of heart in the darkest of places; all in service to his country. This speaks volumes about the type of selfless leadership John McCain will bring to the White House.

your pal,
Sarah

Last edited:

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
This country election after election is forced to choose between one douchebag or another, how the **** is ron paul not president? this country is full of morons who just feed on the bullshit fed to them by the media

DocHolliday01

Established Member
This country election after election is forced to choose between one douchebag or another, how the **** is ron paul not president? this country is full of morons who just feed on the bullshit fed to them by the media

You answered your own question. The media is just as corrupt and biased as politicians.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
taronis said:
1 Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
2 She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.
3 Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.4

These are not good traits to have.

1.) Is flat out ridiculous. Some lady is raped and she should be forced to have the child? That sounds unethical, to say the least. And frankly, I don't think anyone needs the gooberment telling them how to cope with being raped. Pure stupidity.

2.) Pat Buchanan. Enough said.

3.) Not only does she have no basis to support her claim, but she also doesn't understand the division between church and state.

She has other redeeming qualities, but these are not it.

Users who are viewing this thread