Who lives in colorado??

5.4 speedster

Banned
Just curious because the girlfriend and I are thinking about leaving az and moving to colorado. We are going to the denver area at the end of feb for a week to check things out. So far littleton and golden sound pretty nice.
We both like the outdoors and I do a ton of snowboarding. I was born and raised in arizona but the time has come for me to bounce. This state is nothing like it was 5 years ago

Any fast cars in the area?
Good shops?
Dyno's?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Fair amount of fast cars, sambandit has a shop up there, might pm him for some more info on dynos/shops. I'm on the ks/co state-line. Not too far from the hills for boarding/riding.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Just curious because the girlfriend and I are thinking about leaving az and moving to colorado. We are going to the denver area at the end of feb for a week to check things out. So far littleton and golden sound pretty nice.
We both like the outdoors and I do a ton of snowboarding. I was born and raised in arizona but the time has come for me to bounce. This state is nothing like it was 5 years ago

Good shops?
Dyno's?

Mile hi dyno is in the area....however Litteton and Golden are a bit on the expensive side.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
(Or it feels like you are living in another country). I used to live in Grand Junction Colorado for 8 years but never in Denver. I know it's nice there since Ive been there twice. Those places you mention is nice too. I live now in Miami ( little south america) and I cant wait to move out of here some day. Good luck in your move to Beautiful Colorado you lucky bastard!:rockon:

This state is nothing like it was 5 years ago

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I was born in fort collins colorado. you should consider that town, extremely nice place to live. I'll go back someday.

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I am here, there are some fast cars, but only in the summer.

I do DD a Marauder, but with snow tires on it in the winter!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member

Good shops?
Dyno's?

Yes, yes and yes.

Remember, however that you'll lose up to 1 second on the 1/4 mile at this altitude.

It's like slooooooow motion. What work are you looking at getting done?

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
PM SVTDubs, he lives there, and seems to have lived in many other places, so he should be able to give you a good opinion of the state.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I live in grand junction. Quite a few fast cars but most owned by rich old people that wont race but we ha ve a decent crowed of racers. Not to sure about denver but junction is WAY overrun by ricers.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I don't think Sam Bandit has an actual shop right now - I think he still does mail-order tunes out of his house.

Users who are viewing this thread