Who makes the best floor mats?

HamMach1

Established Member
After 9 years of daily driving and 72,000 miles, my drive side floor mat is trash. Whether they're Mach 1 embroidered or plain, just care about overall fit and finish.

boostownsme

Established Member
You might think I'm joking but I bought a set of Ford licensed mats that Auto Zone sells with the big Ford emblem on them 4 years or so ago and they fit perfect. Deep well, soft rubber, decent rubber teeth on the back side so theres no sliding around. They ran me about $40 or so but were worth it vs weathertechs

AMWill

After 9 years of daily driving and 72,000 miles, my drive side floor mat is trash. Whether they're Mach 1 embroidered or plain, just care about overall fit and finish.

Hey Ham,

For a Mach 1, the Dark Charcoal Floor Mats would probably be your best bet! They fit great, install easily, and look even better! They are definitely my favorite.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

imamacher

Bought my Mach 1 used and the original owner bought replacement mats to preserve the originals. I sold my Mach 1 a couple of years ago and have some parts, including the front floor mats. Let me know if you're interested in the original mats. They've never been used.

pipejob1

Established Member
Bought my Mach 1 used and the original owner bought replacement mats to preserve the originals. I sold my Mach 1 a couple of years ago and have some parts, including the front floor mats. Let me know if you're interested in the original mats. They've never been used.

Pm me or email me [email protected] i am interested in them

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Honestly, the weathertech mats will never slip or slide, the protect the carpet on the tunnel, next to the accelerator pedal, and are formed to fit the floor perfectly , not like those Chinese made ones even American Muscle is selling g.
Not bashing American Muscle, but it is what it is .

I am not affiliated with WT, just a satisfied customer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread