who missed me?

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
:pepper: :banana: :poke:

im still alive.. don't worry. i just moved to a new town and finally starting to get settled in. I got a kickass job offer and i accepted it last month. Just got back from San diego from my mini vacation but now its back to business. :thumbsup:

So in other news, my front bumper got really messed up, the clear coat started to crack/bubble and peel off. Its in sad shape. My rear bumper is still fuct. :cryying: With all the moving ive had to do, i had to reset my priorities. Then came the phase where i really really wanted this purse so bad, and i got close to buying it (it was $2,200 LOL, yeah...) But then i stepped back and re-assessed my life.. what do i really want.

So after some soul searching, i decided on buying the following:
Art-carr tc 2400 stall for $300
Accufab sbtb $275
soon to be ordered - Smoothsteps roll pan
New paint for the front bumper
..pretty soon ill be looking good cruising the streets again instead of the sorry ass excuse for a lightning im riding in right now :poke:

Will post vids soon, hopefully i can take her to the test and tune Friday with the parts or some of it.

:rockon:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I was just getting ready to ask Mike what the hell happened to the Snake Lady. Glad to see your back and congrats on the new job.:thumbsup:

Dusten

Established Member
mai, if you can hold out, i may be returning my truck to stock, and i'll sell ya my circle D converter for the same price. do some research on the art carrs

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
thanks for the 'warm' AZ welcome. :-D ac Im actually on AZloc where erik (tucsonpred) and askiles hang out. they are a weird bunch :poke:

boner: yeah youve probably talked to him on SMC before...

Dusten: what other parts ya got?

And for all the fakers saying they didnt miss me... :loser:

Derek: apparently i do. dont get me started on what i couldve bought for my truck instead of all these shoes and clothes sitting in my closet. :D sometimes i feel like kicking myself

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Snakestress said:
Derek: apparently i do. dont get me started on what i couldve bought for my truck instead of all these shoes and clothes sitting in my closet. :D sometimes i feel like kicking myself

haha my sister is moving back to north carolina soon she was packin up some clothes the other day and found a pair of jeans that still had a $210 price tag on them... SHE NEVER WORE THEM!!!! women....

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Snakestress said:

shes really not kidding...ive seen the shoe collection LMAO
then again I cant talk since shes given me shit for buying stuff for my computer and guns LOL

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I was wondering when you was going to get back on SVTP,you need to change your location since your not in Hell-Paso anymore..:-D How's the Cobra doing,and don't be a stranger!!

Last edited:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
the cobra is doing fine. i talked to someone about doing work on her but i think im just gonna save up the money and go with a 5oh cammer. either way, its gonna put a hurtin on my bank account lol

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Snakestress said:
the cobra is doing fine. i talked to someone about doing work on her but i think im just gonna save up the money and go with a 5oh cammer. either way, its gonna put a hurtin on my bank account lol

think pushrods and carbs... save money

FordFanStan

Established Member
Never got ahold of me when you were SD :bash: :burn: :nono: ...

Did you guys go to Morton's, where I told Chris to take you? What else did you do here? IIRC I think you had planned on all the touristy type stuff right?
How you liking Az and the new job?

Erik is still around??? Never on here... Stan

Users who are viewing this thread