Who REALLY killed JFK (very interesting short video)

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
What I find interesting is that in 50 years no one has ever come forward to say that they knew what took place. A conspiracy to assassinate the President of the Unites States has been kept quite all this time? Don't think so! Most people can't keep a secret for a couple of days let alone 50 years.

It is simple..nothing has been found because there is nothing to find. The person (Oswald) who shot the President died when Ruby shot him and so did his omission of guilt. People will come up with elaborate theories to cash in on the opportunity to make money by writing a book. Each one of these theories are ONLY that..a theory and nothing more. There is nothing to be found on this topic anymore because it died when Oswald was shot.
I am really not sure why this is so hard to believe.

Jefe

Established Member
A very interesting perspective on the event, not so much the "conspiracy". Things are very similar today:

[youtube_browser]KwQJo2HiSJ0[/youtube_browser]

Jefe

Established Member
What I find interesting is that in 50 years no one has ever come forward to say that they knew what took place. A conspiracy to assassinate the President of the Unites States has been kept quite all this time? Don't think so! Most people can't keep a secret for a couple of days let alone 50 years.
There have been a ton actually, most in the last 20 years

Death bed confession by CIA officer E Howard Hunt. He said LBJ/CIA did it. February 6th, 1985 he was legally found by a jury to have participated in the CIA's assassination of JFK. The CIA tried to throw him under the bus during Watergate. Rumor is the CIA murdered his wife too

Hunt's Deathbed Confession Reveals JFK Killers

James Files admitted to being the grassy knoll shooter:

James Files - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John Martino was a mob associate said he knew before it happened. He was told to spread Castro rumors as the cause:

John Martinos Confessions

Chauncey Holt said he was asked to forge documents on Oswald before the assassination:

Chauncey Marvin Holt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Morales, CIA operative, near death said, "we took care of the SOB didnt we?"

David Morales - We Took Care of That SOB

Santos Trafficante, mob boss, wrote in the 90s in his book that he had a letter from Hoffa that stated Carlos Marcello was to kill the President.

Santos Trafficante - It Should Have Been Bobby
Carlos Marcello - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The book "Hit List" documents over 50 different people involved that were murdered after the event to cover it up

http://www.amazon.com/Hit-List-Investigation-Mysterious-Assassination

LBJs mistress said that he told her he was involved:

"Lyndon Johnson's mistress claims LBJ told her that he had JFK killed!"

[youtube_browser]79lOKs0Kr_Y[/youtube_browser]

Even Senator Connolly came out and said the Warren Commission is a bunch of BS.

Connolly Admitted Supporting JFK Coverup
Texas Gov. Connally's Testimony - Who Killed JFK?

Gerald Ford said the Warren Commission is full of lies:

Gerald Ford forced to admit the Warren Report fictionalized

Our own govt even agreed that the Warren Commission wasnt 100% truth:

November 22, 1963: Death of the President - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

Another CIA agent said she met Oswald several times and was at the planning meetings to kill JFK

Marita Lorenz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could go on...

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
50 years later and the only thing I can't understand is why there are SO MANY DIFFERENT theories.

Wouldn't there be supporting evidence some where along the line that shows or proves one or two of these theories more plausible than others?

I also think that based on 1963 information, procedures and technology it may never be solved

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
Building seven and Pentagon are the smoking guns.

Building seven was not hit by an airplane and still collapsed due to structural failure from fire alone? That's a first.

The Pentagon is the most recorded building in the entire world. So many cameras from multiple locations film it. If this building was in fact hit by an airplane, why the hell is the government still reluctant to release recordings of it being struck by an airplane? Instead, they give us some garbage screenshots of a before and after hit which shows nothing. Just before boom, and after boom.

Thank you, I could not agree more. I am truly amazed at how stupid the american population can be, and at the same time how stupid the government is to feel that we are all that dumb.

JTR

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Thank you, I could not agree more. I am truly amazed at how stupid the american population can be, and at the same time how stupid the government is to feel that we are all that dumb.

JTR

So, I guess the twin towers were not hit with a plane either?

There are enough people and countries in the world that would like to see America wiped off the face of the earth. Knowing that we will eventually be attacked again, you are wasting your time looking for the attack to come from our own Government. Focus your attention on the real threats out there.

Jefe

Established Member
Dont start this in here ^ And dont ignore the "theories" I posted for you...

Time to open your eyes a little wider

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
So, I guess the twin towers were not hit with a plane either?

There are enough people and countries in the world that would like to see America wiped off the face of the earth. Knowing that we will eventually be attacked again, you are wasting your time looking for the attack to come from our own Government. Focus your attention on the real threats out there.

I know how much our country and people are hated by the world, and are you that fickle to think that our country gets to do what it does without knowing damn well that peoples lives will get sacrificed weather while wearing a uniform or just wearing a business suit?

Please do not think of me as ignorant just because I have a strong belief that the people in power, not just in our country, but worldwide have no respect for lives lost in matters of seeking power whether military or civilian.

If you are so sure that a plane hit the pentagon as I am sure that no such thing ever happened show me the god damn plane? Nothing remotely close on the front lawn of the pentagon looks anything like a plane, no seats, no bodies (hello people were on the flight but no big TV specials with phone calls from those people to thier loved ones before they died) where is the ****ing plane? In the world of cell phones and multimedia where hundreds of people captured the planes hitting the world trade center, no one has footage of a plane hitting the pentagon? Furthermore noone has clear footage of why a perfectly good building WT#7 fell to the ground like a pancake???????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw

Think about it and open your eyes a little wider, there is footage but you me and bigfoot will never ever see it.

JTR

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I have been interested in the JFK murder since I was a youngster----one of those things that keeps you guessing. Would love to hear the truth some day.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I know how much our country and people are hated by the world, and are you that fickle to think that our country gets to do what it does without knowing damn well that peoples lives will get sacrificed weather while wearing a uniform or just wearing a business suit?

Please do not think of me as ignorant just because I have a strong belief that the people in power, not just in our country, but worldwide have no respect for lives lost in matters of seeking power whether military or civilian.

If you are so sure that a plane hit the pentagon as I am sure that no such thing ever happened show me the god damn plane? Nothing remotely close on the front lawn of the pentagon looks anything like a plane, no seats, no bodies (hello people were on the flight but no big TV specials with phone calls from those people to thier loved ones before they died) where is the ****ing plane? In the world of cell phones and multimedia where hundreds of people captured the planes hitting the world trade center, no one has footage of a plane hitting the pentagon? Furthermore noone has clear footage of why a perfectly good building WT#7 fell to the ground like a pancake???????

HOW DID WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 FALL? - YouTube

Think about it and open your eyes a little wider, there is footage but you me and bigfoot will never ever see it.

JTR

Lol so all those airplane parts all over the Pentagon lawn were placed there by conspiritors or were photoshopped. Please just stop with this crap, its a joke and makes you look stupid. Just go back down into moms basenent

04svtsnke

Established Member
What gets me is all these cases that are reopened decades later with new technology and not one time has the government went back and looked into this to figure shit out. If it was by another country or by any other person we would all know about it and wouldn't be discussing this now. They will never tell us what happened because it would literally cause chaos. No doubt in my mind the government had a huge part in it. Kinda ironic how LBJ and his family profited BIG TIME from going to war( something Kennedy did not want to do) with his wife's company making the engines for the helicopters.

Mystic03

Established Member
Lol so all those airplane parts all over the Pentagon lawn were placed there by conspiritors or were photoshopped. Please just stop with this crap, its a joke and makes you look stupid. Just go back down into moms basenent

please show us pics of the said parts all over the lawn. also what about the plane that was taken back over but crashed in PA. where are those plane parts?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
The forensic evidence that has come out the last three years is overwhelming and proves that Oswald shot Kennedy. There is no question about that now.

The why is what keeps it all going. The fact that someone as unimportant, insignificant such as Oswald was able to take out someone as important as the most powerful man in the world like the President of the United States makes it hard to believe for some that it was possible on his own so he had to have help. Add to that his high level of popularity because is was young, handsome, a war hero himself, came from a family as close as American royality can get, controversial with his beliefs and forward thinking in civil rights, he was steering the U.S away from Vietnam. Then he had his dark side as well with the women he was involved with and his fathers old bootlegging connections in Boston and Chicago.

In retrospect looking at it from todays point of view, it's hard for a lot of people to grasp with all these crazy public shootings being so common. In 1963, it's wasn't. The President wasn't protected like he is now. They published his place flight information, when and where he was going to be. They even published the route the Presidential limos were going to take so everyone knew where to stand to get a view of them. Things that would NEVER be done today.

A lot of people had motive to kill Kennedy, at the top of the list was the mafia, specifically Sam Giancana and Carlos Marcelo. They benefited the most from Kennedy's death because RFK's attention instantly was removed from them after the assassination.

But did they do it? No.

Why? They were already under enough pressure and getting intense heat which was bad for business. The more attention on them, the less they were able to do. They wanted favors from the Kennedy camp for putting JFK in office. Killing him would have only brought another whole level of attention on them, which in a way it did anyways. The night before Giancana was to testify at the hearings about any involvement from the Chicago syndicate in the assassination, he was killed in his own kitchen. People assume it was because he was going to spill whatever he knew, but Giancana was a lifer, the head of the family and would have never said anything. The reason he was killed was not because of what he might say, but because they just wanted it all to go away so they could get back to business. At the end of the day, all the mafia cared about was making money and would do anything to make sure nothing go tin the way of that. Killing Kennedy would have only made that impossible.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
The forensic evidence that has come out the last three years is overwhelming and proves that Oswald shot Kennedy. There is no question about that now.

The why is what keeps it all going. The fact that someone as unimportant, insignificant such as Oswald was able to take out someone as important as the most powerful man in the world like the President of the United States makes it hard to believe for some that it was possible on his own so he had to have help. Add to that his high level of popularity because is was young, handsome, a war hero himself, came from a family as close as American royality can get, controversial with his beliefs and forward thinking in civil rights, he was steering the U.S away from Vietnam. Then he had his dark side as well with the women he was involved with and his fathers old bootlegging connections in Boston and Chicago.

In retrospect looking at it from todays point of view, it's hard for a lot of people to grasp with all these crazy public shootings being so common. In 1963, it's wasn't. The President wasn't protected like he is now. They published his place flight information, when and where he was going to be. They even published the route the Presidential limos were going to take so everyone knew where to stand to get a view of them. Things that would NEVER be done today.

A lot of people had motive to kill Kennedy, at the top of the list was the mafia, specifically Sam Giancana and Carlos Marcelo. They benefited the most from Kennedy's death because RFK's attention instantly was removed from them after the assassination.

But did they do it? No.

Why? They were already under enough pressure and getting intense heat which was bad for business. The more attention on them, the less they were able to do. They wanted favors from the Kennedy camp for putting JFK in office. Killing him would have only brought another whole level of attention on them, which in a way it did anyways. The night before Giancana was to testify at the hearings about any involvement from the Chicago syndicate in the assassination, he was killed in his own kitchen. People assume it was because he was going to spill whatever he knew, but Giancana was a lifer, the head of the family and would have never said anything. The reason he was killed was not because of what he might say, but because they just wanted it all to go away so they could get back to business. At the end of the day, all the mafia cared about was making money and would do anything to make sure nothing go tin the way of that. Killing Kennedy would have only made that impossible.

Well said..and rational!
Way to many people hop on the conspiracy band wagon. Not sure why some people feel that when a catastrophic event occurs like the Kennedy Assassination or 9/11, that their must be a conspiracy behind it. People have to accept the fact that will live in an imperfect world and bad things happen especially when dealing with humans. We think we are so far advanced and above such irrational acts when in fact we are only about one small click away from early humans. Lets' face, we all know how f*cked we are in our own little ways! There is no denying that. I am actually surprised that we have not managed to already kill ourselves off after all this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread