Who uses tapatalk?

punchit

Established Member
How do you guys like it and is the ipad update even worth it? I use it but find it frustrating that I can't watch youtube vids while using it. Don't know if its a setting issue or something else. Also with pictures it now directs me to photobucket instead of scrolling from pic to pic? Anyone have the same problem

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Use it on my phone all the time and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
Use it on my S3. Love it, couple downsides are you cant watch gifs, its doesnt support all pictures, and id say about 50% of vids posted i cant watch, guess its depends on how people embed them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I use both TapaTalk and Topify on my HTC One. I like Topify a bit more. Not being able to watch most posted videos is my biggest complaint about TapaTalk. With Topify, I have not had a case where I couldn't watch a video. This is major hindrance to using TapaTalk IMO, since I watch quite a few here on SVTP.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So why not just use Topify all the time instead of tapatalk? Does it not support as many forums?

I'd say if your phone screen is big enough, why not just open the whole site and zoom in?

jrandy

Established Member
Use it on my S3. Love it, couple downsides are you cant watch gifs, its doesnt support all pictures, and id say about 50% of vids posted i cant watch, guess its depends on how people embed them.

Not supporting all the pictures gets very annoying.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
So why not just use Topify all the time instead of tapatalk? Does it not support as many forums?

I'd say if your phone screen is big enough, why not just open the whole site and zoom in?

It's way easier to scroll and navigate through tapatalk for me. It's cleaner and simpler and isn't loaded with ads.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Each has their pros and cons. I wouldn't say either one is perfect for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread