WHo wants in on a GP or billet flow pullies?

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
Hopefully I am allowed to ask this question, but was wondering who would like to be in a gp of billet flow pullies? I know there are a few people out there that are interested because we were discussing it in a thread but I figure this comes right out and says it so it would get more attention.

Mods if I am in the wrong I am sorry just lock the thread.

And this also depends on Doug to so hopefully I am not stepping on any toes, I just know he sells a great product and would love to get a set, and like anyone else would love to save a buck or two.

Romans8:28

Established Member
I had replied in the other thread, but I will repeat here:

I am in for a 2.93 and either clear or black idlers and a puller.

I was gonna wait a while but if there is a reasonable discount to be had in a group buy then its worth buying the parts now even if they go on later.

whtsnake03

Established Member
Romans8:28 said:

I was gonna wait a while but if there is a reasonable discount to be had in a group buy then its worth buying the parts now even if they go on later.
I think I started it by expressing the desire for a tax refund GP in the other thread. I am in for a 2.93, idlers and maybe a puller if I can't find anyone nearby that has one. I'm still trying to decide on the color. Any one have an opinion as to what goes best on a white convertible? I was thinking silver or black but thought blue or red would add a splash of color under the hood. :rolling:

So far I'm counting 6 for sure and 1 maybe...

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
Why does there always have to be problems... :shrug:

I just got a pm (I won't say who it is)...he said that he was going to buy pulleys from one of my vendors but now that we have a little impromptu GP going, he wants to get them from me....

now because of this it can create friction between my vendors and me...

why can't things be easier?

Damned if you do... damned if you don't

verbal

Established Member

Same here. I will have to think about what I want to go with though.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
whtsnake03 said:
Any one have an opinion as to what goes best on a white convertible? I was thinking silver or black but thought blue or red would add a splash of color under the hood...

IMO this one's easy dude....black. Black goes well with white and the engine bay. I think another color with a white car would look way out of place. :beer:

ltek

Established Member
I guess your talking about me.

I haven't discussed anything with the vendor you referring to. I just know that I will we requiring his services in the near future and he is an authorized BF vendor.

I'm sorry if my PM upset you or if you misunderstood it's meaning.

dougwg said:
Why does there always have to be problems... :shrug:

I just got a pm (I won't say who it is)...he said that he was going to buy pulleys from one of my vendors but now that we have a little impromptu GP going, he wants to get them from me....

now because of this it can create friction between my vendors and me...

why can't things be easier?

Damned if you do... damned if you don't

GotGrunt

Established Member

I also replied in the other thread. I want a 2.93 NS with the Idlers in clear. No puller needed :beer:

Zman04

Established Member
Looks like we are getting pretty close! I am trying to decide if I need to order a puller or go with that 50$ loan thing. Also still trying to decide 100% on 2.76 or 2.93. Any advice?

Romans8:28

Established Member
Zman04 said:
Looks like we are getting pretty close! I am trying to decide if I need to order a puller or go with that 50$ loan thing. Also still trying to decide 100% on 2.76 or 2.93. Any advice?

The puller is a good item to have on hand if you ever need to swap (especially in a hurry)

The 2.76 generates to much heat IMO (without cooling mods) for an everyday driver in the south, so I am staying with the 2.93.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
so whats the average hp (I know every car is a little different) with the 2.93 and the 2.76? I am leaning towards the 2.76 but I have heard that if you get the 2.93 and a 4# lower it turns out about the same?

Users who are viewing this thread