Who wants to buy my 04 Mystichrome Cobra Convertible

rustang

Used but not abused much
Established Member
It has 31000 miles on it, i have all original window sticker, has 2.76 pulley, billetflow idler pulley, all billetflow parts used, magnaflow catback, stainless system, magnaflow catted x pipe, maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors, K&N CAI, car has nitto drag 555r's on the rear. Car is tuned by amazon tuning, taking offers on the car, considering selling, don't use it anymore, only put on 150 miles this year. Love the car but hate to see it go, just won't let it go for nothing, so no lowballers please, will get pics up later, car is in excellent cond,, paint has been taken care of with zaino wax. Email me your offers at [email protected].

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Good luck with sale. I have thought about doing the same thing but my wife and daughter have both told me a firm NO!!! I have put about 300 - 400 miles on mine this year but I have been so busy at work that I have had little time to enjoy.

rustang

Used but not abused much
Established Member
What's my 04 Mystichrome Conv worth

It has 31,000 miles on it, basic bolt ons, pulley, tune, midpipe, catback, cai, subframe connectors, nitto drag radials, body and everything is in excellent cond, what's it' worth these days.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You do really need to post photos (outside, inside, engine bay).

Black03svt-2011

Established Member
As everyone has said depends on what someone will pay. But it also depends on the time of year and the number up for sale at the time your selling. Price it a little higher than you want and then test the waters, if you don't find a buyer and aren't pressed to sell put it back up at a later time.

angus18

Established Member
Possibly 25-27 due to low mileage and the color of the car.

Edit: go with above user advise.
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread