Who wants to go halfsies?

Machdup1

Established Member
Cool house, but three things:

First, does the women come with the house?

Two, AstroTurf everywhere lets the whole thing down. Why not just say, I wanted to do something special, but the only thing that came to mind was this green shit, so I put it everywhere.

And three, why in the hell is there a Catamaran on the second level? Was he trying to be whimsical?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I swear 6 mil. Had it built over in Thailand.

Ah,Thailand lol

Cool house, but three things:

First, does the women come with the house?

Two, AstroTurf everywhere lets the whole thing down. Why not just say, I wanted to do something special, but the only thing that came to mind was this green shit, so I put it everywhere.

And three, why in the hell is there a Catamaran on the second level? Was he trying to be whimsical?

I was wondering how they would expect to get the Catamaran down lol

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yeah man... no doubt.

On one end you could be getting head by a couple of 11/10 hotties while living in a property such as the one on the OP and on the other end, you could be "living" in the jungle awaiting to be dismembered alive by the cartel.

Indeed, very much what I was thinking. It's a crazy world we live in.

Perhaps the developer was helping the new home owner be prepared for California to break off into the ocean. Or even that piece of land will became water front property one day. lol

=D

Recon

Established Member
Curious what the cars and bikes are. Not interested in the house, not my cup of tea.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

Zemedici

Established Member
This isn't even mentioning inflation. lol. It takes an entire, well paying career to match 1 years worth of property taxes lol.

hey bro you're the one living in Cali....hahaha its a trade off for the weather and women :)

Come to Atlanta, weather's shitty, majority of women are shittier, but by god if its not much cheaper :D

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Curious what the cars and bikes are. Not interested in the house, not my cup of tea.

Rolls-Royce Dawn, Ferrari 488, Pagani Huayra, 1936 Mercedes 540K, Spyker C8, Ariel Atom 3, Allard, Rolls-Royce Convertible, Bentley Continental GT Convertible, and Bugatti Veyron.

That's 10 out of the 12 cars.

Recon

Established Member
Rolls-Royce Dawn, Ferrari 488, Pagani Huayra, 1936 Mercedes 540K, Spyker C8, Ariel Atom 3, Allard, Rolls-Royce Convertible, Bentley Continental GT Convertible, and Bugatti Veyron.

That's 10 out of the 12 cars.

I'll take the classics from that list. Y'all can have the new stuff.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll take the classics from that list. Y'all can have the new stuff.

I've never been a fan of super old cars, but I love that Mercedes.

Users who are viewing this thread