Who wants to go to a BBQ? I've got the honey.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
What a ****ing asshole.
Those are honeybees, not hornets or wasp!
I guess he is not familiar with CCD, and the fact that honeybees pollinate 80 % of our crops.
GRRRR>>>>!!!!!!
This doesnt help my company any.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Then he should have made a free phone call to a local bee club, that would have removed it for free!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
And probably given him a share of the honey, too.

It is said that if you eat honey made by bees from the area in which you live, you will not have allergies. I haven't been able to test that.

Jim Snover

Then he should have made a free phone call to a local bee club, that would have removed it for free!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Any bee you see is a female. There are only ever a few males and they ony have one job: mate with the queen. Be glad you are not a male bee. They mate once, and die when they ejaculate.

Talk about a killer orgasm. :lol1:

And for all of you complaining about the bees, how the **** did he know what they were? Was he supposed to lift up the cover and face possibly getting stung by wasps? It looked cool as hell though.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Talk about a killer orgasm. :lol1:

And for all of you complaining about the bees, how the **** did he know what they were? Was he supposed to lift up the cover and face possibly getting stung by wasps? It looked cool as hell though.

Yeah if you can't tell the difference between bee's and wasps then Darwins holding your timecard...

S197man

Established Member
Yeah if you can't tell the difference between bee's and wasps then Darwins holding your timecard...

LOL that just reminded me of my girlfriend. Any flying insect is a "bee" to her.

Her: "OMG A BEE, RUN!!

Me: "No, that's a wasp lol"

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member

My point is who knows what kind of bees they are until they kill them? What if it turned out they were African killer bees?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
He would have known a lot sooner. That bug-bomb on a rake trick? He never would have got that close to the hive. You get within 35 feet of a killer bee hive, and you will find out real quick.

Bee keepers are learning to live with killer bees. They make huge amounts of honey. And of course, any hive that "goes killer," you just suit up, find the queen, kill her, and put in a new queen. In a short period of time, the hive will be back to normal. They make a special container for the new queen. It takes the bees three days to chew through the container, and by the time they do they are her bees. Control the queen, control the hive.

Jim Snover

My point is who knows what kind of bees they are until they kill them? What if it turned out they were African killer bees?

Users who are viewing this thread