Who was this?

chuckstang

Established Member
I find it both amusing and hypocritical hearing the bystanders complain and rip on this guy when they entice this sort of thing to begin with. The driver is lucky and made a terrible mistake. Why do people not realize that when the tires are not pointing straight...

Mustang289

Established Member
He certainly didn't use the brain mass between his ears. With people lining the street should never have done a burn out IMO.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
As bad as the fallout from this is for his ego, his is one lucky guy. That curb saved him from hitting a Dad with his kids. I go to car shows all the time. I don't even think about it. That and I can drive...... But some will never learn.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Add more fuel to the Mustangs-at-carshows fire. :nonono: I'm pretty sure he's a member here. That plate looks familiar. There goes all that markup money down the drain! LOL

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Made Good Morning America for Monday.

Maturity......sheesh. That curb probably saved him from a manslaughter charge. He should go kiss it.

Tom

97StangSVT

Established Member
That guy is lucky he didn't hurt any of the bystanders. Thankfully the curb prevented that. I can't believe he got out of the car throwing his arms in the air and laughing, all while wearing no shoes. Doesn't seem like the reaction one should have after almost injuring children and other people. Anyways, I guess he didn't read the GT350 Owner's Supplement.

"If you need to have your vehicle towed, contact your roadside assistance center or a professional towing service. We recommend that your vehicle be towed with flatbed equipment only. When towing with a flatbed, race ramps or wood ramps must be used when loading or unloading your vehicle. Wheel baskets are required when flat bed towing.

Note: Do not tow with a slingbelt or wheel lift equipment.

Note:If the vehicle is towed by other means or incorrectly, vehicle damage may occur."

It may be too late for that last one! :poke:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
That's a good bit of fluff. My GT500 supplemental manual says the exact same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread