whos from wisconsin????

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Yea, no prob. can't wait for spring 100oct. with whippled 475rwhp can't lose there. We will have to meet up sometime none and i mean none of my close friends have fun cars i'm the only one it kinda sucks.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
My car sheds her hibernation winter skin in April/May, depending on the weather. She's allergic to salty roads.

Wild Stallion- your in the Mequon/Theinsville area aren't ya? It would be great to hook up in spring for a cruise.

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Yeah Club i'm in the 'quon that would be fun. Won't bring my car out until it's safe from the salt as well but might have to bring it out sooner cause i just talked to marv sat. when i picked up a Xcal2 for my 05' F150 and he needed a new GT for a GT500 throttle body swap and I offered my car to do the testing on. Thought my car would be a good canidate esspecially with my whipple set up which a larger throttle body would help out.:thumbsup:

4Saken

Established Member
Hey guys just got pic of my car for my avatar.. was wondering how i get it under a post i've been reading but no luck..:shrug:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Wild Stallion said:
Yeah Club i'm in the 'quon that would be fun. Won't bring my car out until it's safe from the salt as well but might have to bring it out sooner cause i just talked to marv sat. when i picked up a Xcal2 for my 05' F150 and he needed a new GT for a GT500 throttle body swap and I offered my car to do the testing on. Thought my car would be a good canidate esspecially with my whipple set up which a larger throttle body would help out.:thumbsup:

SICK.. will you be able to keep it on when he's done? Or will you be able to purchase it at a discount since you supplied the car?

By the way, did you just put the whipple on recently?

QUOTE 4Saken: "Well I have to go get my car in ILaround the 17th and I'll be driving it back.."

Gee that sucks that you have to drive it back on all the salty roads. Power wash that sucker when you get a chance to save her for the "CANCER OF CARS"
:-D Use RUST-EZE and you could look like ME!!!! KA CHOW :-D HA HA

Nice Pic of the Car bro. Just looking at it makes me want to go out and start mine up and take her for a drive.

Last edited:

Wild Stallion

Established Member
I would imagine that I would get to keep it. This is for SCT to be able to do a tune for a set up like this some fitting needs to be done to the throttle body also. It will be nice to have a larger throttle body as no one at this moment makes a good one. No the Whipple is not on at this moment it's sitting in a box just taunting me.

p.s. 4Saken nice lookn' Termi

4Saken

Established Member
Thank you for the complement guys its alot better in person and better when I get on it ....I have side exhaust.

Last edited:

4Saken

Established Member
where can I get the rust -eze? sorry for all the posts guys....just lil excited to see more svt owners.

Last edited:

ScottCobra

Established Member
Hey guys. I'm from Green Bay too. I've got an 04 Cobra thats Torch Red. I used to have a Black 93 GT and a silver 01 Lightning. Cobra is pretty much stock. Will have to do lots of mods to keep up with Jason. Nice to see all the people from Wisconsin. I would really like to do a cruise. Thinking about going to WFC in Indy this year.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I think we'll call 4Saken MEGA-POST-MAN from now on. J/K Walmarts Video center carries the RUST-EZE.
Jason are you really planning on a 200 shot of juice? Hope you have a good clutch and tire combo. Would be a killer combo here in Wisconsin. Are you ruuning a eaton w/port or a KB....whipple?

AHHH now I see the light. That's why your engine is being worked on AGAIN. Too much NOOOSSSSSS.

Welcome to the Wisconsin Post ScottCobra. Nice Torch Termi. I always loved that color on the Cobras.

Wild Stallion

Established Member
ClubVenom1 said:
I think we'll call 4Saken MEGA-POST-MAN from now on. J/K
Hahahaa, no i think he is just trying to get his post rating up j/k. but what kind of mods do you guys have done to your cobra's. And welcome ScottCobra good lookn' Cobra.

4Saken

Established Member
its a kb 2.2 meth no nos yet.. (my only post) sorry guys, and hi scott haven't seen or heard in a while 92 vert is gone so is the 94 gt, and we're talking about a meet this summer, on who's from wisconsin thread..Dayum that is a purtty red, we'll have to line them up this summer but u gotta give me a few car lenghts..

Wild Stallion

Established Member
4Saken you have KB on there cool what are you putting to the wheels?
Oh and just curious is it just me and the mequon area or has there seem to be a recent surge of Evos and STIs in wisconsin? It's kinda weird.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Welcome Andy....... WOW! Two torch red mustangs in WI. Sweeettttt!!! Modding the Mach... :rockon: Killer Andy, keep us posted on the progress.

Before I got my temi I was considering a Mach1. What swayed me was that the cobra came and bit me in the butt just before I signed for the Mach. The internet is a wonderful search tool. :-D

Jason I think your the only K.B. cobra I know of in Wisconsin. And your planning a 200 shot :eek: Look out STI /EVO Clan. Yur goin' to murda 'em. They don't even have a prayer.

Just leave SOME mice for the rest of us to play with...... OKAY?;-)

My mods are a K&N filter, and a small shot of the good stuff. But that is soon to be changing cause the UPS man is bringing some presents :p :rolling:

I'm looking to get the most out of the STOCK eaton first before I go ported, then it's KB or Whipple time. :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
I have heard a ported and sprayed temi can do pritty well against a KB or Whipple cobra, as long as they aren't spraying too.
THAT"S MY GOAL...... now that I found a test subject..;-) Jason;-)

WildStallion- You can hang your head high with that whipple. (Just get it on the car!!!!) 475rwhp is a great number to have for an '06. Just learn how to launch and shift well and you'll do good. Do you run on DR's? If not get some, along with 410 cogs in the rear. You won't regret it. :burnout:

Ya there are a lot of STi and EVO's out down by you. The funny thing is that there were a lot of those things up here and then all of a sudden they disappeared. Now there are only a few of those cars left. Mequon must have bought them all. HA HA HA

Users who are viewing this thread