Who's Ready For MW14???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I have my room booked too. Wait.....

We have a lot of plans this year. Be sure to keep your Fri night clear.:beer:

fightermatt

Established Member
I've never been, only had my car about a year and a half now I think, but it took a little time before I really started getting into it. I loved the car when I got it but it totally changes when you start doing mods, anyway I'm really excited and I will definitely be going. Is it similar to bike week, are there races, what's it like?

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
We are usually booking our room now, but Ive got a baby on the way. So I will miss out this year.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Congrats!!!

Thank you! I went to mustang week for 7 years in a row and it seems that marriage has taken its toll on it now. Lol. I'm very happy with my life, I just really miss mustang week.

maverick0817

Established Member
Sounds good. This will be my first vacation in abour 4 years and my first mustang week.
Very excited. Is Holiday sands the universal recommendation for a hotel?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sounds good. This will be my first vacation in abour 4 years and my first mustang week.

I wouldn't recommend that hotel, it's a bit too far south in my opinion.

By this you mean the pre-meet and greet or something new Travis?

Probably just like the event we had last year. Check out the stick in this forum for details.

SteveOO7

Established Member
Does anything really happen on monday? I am driving down from VA and and I am thinking about doing that on tuesday.

I had this same exact thought process last year, you'll want to go down earlier then Tuesday. Plus it was a bitch to park the trailer once I got there because all the good spots were already taken.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

Yes! Plenty of trailer parking, good prices. It is however on the VERY END of the strip. About a thirty minute ride to the mall, but if you know the back roads, or like site seeing, its not so bad. I find it has a little less of the "beach crowd" personally. Lots of Mustang guys there too.

Users who are viewing this thread