• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Whos still kicking in here?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association' started by SVT-VNM, Jul 16, 2019.

1. SVT-VNM

SVT-VNM *** Snow, Needs to Detail Established Member

Hey Guys,

I was bored and looking up SN95 Cobras the other day and wondered if anyone was still around - Scott, Tim, Richie the GAWD, Dale, Roth the professional badass, Dwight, etc.

Seems like the SN95 market is so dry. Dude in PA wanted a repainted hard top for 14,9 with 137k fully modded with a KB. Did a nice respray but he didnt even spray the trunk latch. Cmon man! Still a nice car dont know if id even offer that.

My old Cobra is probably in the dudes backyard in Manassas since I never found it online. Theres like zero decent SN95s left in this area (Boston) and they are all so tacky.

Anyways hope everyone is doing well. Seems like yesterday I wasnt an old ass and was cruising down to OC!

Drew

2. ScottinSSMD

ScottinSSMD gotta 996TT too! Established Member

Word! After Mark’s service yesterday I thought I’d check back in to see how the rest of the fam is doing here. Been away doing Por Sha things and raising a gorgeous daughter, in to cars, now in second year of college. Life’s been good.

Anyone else lurking around?

3. Venimus03

Venimus03 ................... Established Member

What up buddy! Hope all is well. I used to find myself lurking around quite a bit but it's been a while since I have logged in. I guess being bored at work on a Friday afternoon will do it! Don't see many 03/04's on the road now of days either, I sure miss mine still!

4. IronTerp

IronTerp Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc. Moderator

I'm still kicking around here! Mostly Terminators For Sale Forum. lol Lurk in the GT500 Forum but not much posted of interest these days. Kinda sad. Be great to organize a GTG sometime this spring and get a bunch of folks together.

5. JRS BLOWN SNAKE

JRS BLOWN SNAKE Proud MACA Member Established Member

Hey fellas !

Haven’t been logged in for quite some time. Watching some cool things on the 2020 GT500 and thought I’d see what’s been posted.
    We really miss all of you !
    Our kids are all grown, married and kids of their own. Five grandkids now.
    Denice and I still talk about the good times we all had.
    Would love to see ya’s some time.
    Couple Fords in the garage. Nothing spectacular. 2019 F150 Lariat with the 3.5 eco. It’s fun but, not what we use to have.
    Take care all.
    I’ll leave my cell.
    607-794-4332

6. wheelhopper

wheelhopper Active Member Established Member

I'm still alive. I rarely check here. Still have the '03 Cobra with 14K miles on it. It hasn't seen much life out of the garage in years. Still have the '95R also. I have been tracking my '90 GT on the road course for 7-8 years now and added a 2012 GT for open track duty a couple years ago. I'm a dedicated open track guy and do that about 30 days a year. I've always tried to talk you guys into joining me and would still recommend it.

7. TBN

TBN New Member

I have a 04 Cobra with only 14k bone stock never seen rain found it back east . Love these cars , there getting hard to find what color is yours ? Have a good day

8. wheelhopper

wheelhopper Active Member Established Member

Well mine is not stock. 529 rwhp. Stock looking though. Suspension is also heavily modded.

CLJ

9. Nutty 5.0

Nutty 5.0 Well-Known Member Established Member

I'm still around too. I don't get out much but have made it to Fall OC MD the past two years. I don't do any meet ups; just hang with wife and friends.

10. Miamifan1354

Miamifan1354 De Chapter of the MACA Established Member

Still check in once in a while, but never post. Sold the car probably 10 years ago, but at some point I’d like to get another 04.

11. MDShelby

MDShelby Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

I usually check in the Roadside Pub for jokes and interesting facts. Don't get in here much.