Why all the Cobras F/S?

bchisom99

Established Member
"I do want another 03/04 but I need to buy it at a price that justifies having it sit alot. Within two years I figure you will see 03's sell for low to mid teens because of how awesome the 07 Cobra will be."

woo that would be nice, two years would be just enough time for me to get a little tired of the 98 and 're-up into an '04 unless the bank starts rolling in, then I'm sorry, but its Z06 time

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Alot of people including myself, that buy cobras have to work for their money. When gas prices and other expenses go up, many come to realize the real cost of these cars. Expensive tires, the money that we all spend on mods, expensive car payments, and if you dont enjoy it, what is the use?

Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
well hows about lots of 03s were sold, so lots are for sale

gotta take it in proportion

It always surprises the hell out of me when you say something remotely intelligent. :D

scraggsds

Originally posted by Euphoric One
It always surprises the hell out of me when you say something remotely intelligent. :D

:lol: :lol:

Everyone has there own reason but I think its more like the "its the car to have" has worn off.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Originally posted by Billybong
people are really freakin' on gas prices. :eek:

Try to wait it out and gas prices will come down if we're lucky. That's my strategery. :bored:

Gas is the least of my worries, and I agree in another 3-4 months we will see lower prices by far. :read:

I was going to buy a 03-04 cobra about 5 months ago and decided 26-27 for a lower milage coupe just wasn't gonna hold. I like the power posibilitys in the 03 but what it always comes down to when you have a car is do you enjoy it. I test drove a 03 and I must say I liked the power but disliked the look of the car. I have always been fond of the way a 98 cobra vert looks. So I decided to save some money and find a good used one with low miles and mechanically sound. True mustang people will always have roots to a car that got them hooked on mustangs, and for me it was when I was 12 and I first saw a 98 cobra. Now I have one of my own and its pure bliss. I think alot of people need to take pride in their cars and they will enjoy themselves much more. Try not to get caught up in the horsepower war with each other and getting stressed out over whos car is faster or what mods are better because in reality not many cars can mess with a modded cobra, and if you get down just remind yourself you have 8 cylinders and your wing isn't 2ft in the air.:p

Users who are viewing this thread