Why are s550 GT500s so slow?

Dusten

Established Member
Sucks being in CO for drag racing. I wont be able to produce the same numbers as back east at sea level. No clue what Im gonna throw down when I take either of them to the Track here.

The 10.61 is a bit of a hero pass, as it was evan smith. But cars have gone 10.60s and 10.70s with a nothing done.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This really is a first.

I’ve never seen someone white knight so ****ing hard for a vehicle they’ve never owned or even driven…

Did you want to come by sometime and rub your little nub again my S550s trunk lid? Through the pants though. I don’t want you to smudge the paint with jizz.

”white knighting” because I point out factual data to 3-4 queers, that cant seem to accept that the new GT500 is a superior car to the holy Trinity? El oh el, Manuel. Your argument is about as lucid as the triggered queers that cry out racism when they see a MAGA hat.

I owned the Trinity, fool. It was a nice car but got shitted on by Dodge with the Hellcats. It now also gets explosive diarrhea’d by his newer brother.

Your lucky to own both, quit being a ****** about it and go race and make videos, bitch.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
”white knighting” because I point out factual data to 3-4 queers, that cant seem to accept that the new GT500 is a superior car to the holy Trinity? El oh el, Manuel. Your argument is about as lucid as the triggered queers that cry out racism when they see a MAGA hat.

I owned the Trinity, fool. It was a nice car but got shitted on by Dodge with the Hellcats. It now also gets explosive diarrhea’d by his newer brother.

Your lucky to own both, quit being a ****** about it and go race and make videos, bitch.

Your shit inability to Drive does not make the S197 Shelby a terrible car.

So did you wanna swing by or not? I can let you suck on the exhaust pipes…. I doubt you have much of a gag reflex. I’ll even record you telling the world what an amazing car you’ve never even sat in while it’s muffler deep in your jaw.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Your shit inability to Drive does not make the S197 Shelby a terrible car.

So did you wanna swing by or not? I can let you suck on the exhaust pipes…. I doubt you have much of a gag reflex. I’ll even record you telling the world what an amazing car you’ve never even sat in while it’s muffler deep in your jaw.
Ah Ha! You are a sharp guy! I finally see what your end plan has been all along…. You trying to lure guys over so that they can engage in your homo erotic desires?

Must suck when you are not sexually full filled… I get you man…

No judgement but no thanks! Hard pass.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Ah Ha! You are a sharp guy! I finally see what your end plan has been all along…. You trying to lure guys over so that they can engage in your homo erotic desires?

Must suck when you are not sexually full filled… I get you man…

No judgement but no thanks! Hard pass.
Had to shoot my shot babe.

Users who are viewing this thread