Why do i hate this snow?

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
After the North east got hit with 20" about a month ago, Friday into Saturday we got hit with about 30" more. On Wednesday we are getting another 10".

I know this isn't a lot by some area's standards, but its a lot for here.

Here are some pictures from today before shoveling the mustang out to get my power steering line fixed and getting it sent down to get painted.

DSC_0403.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

My side yard

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0405.jpg

The guy across the street got his car all cleaned off.

DSC_0407.jpg

Whistler98

Established Member
I here ya. Im just north of Morgantown here in PA were got slammed. My truck is the only reason I didn't have to shovel snow to get out :rockon: I can't wait for spring.

Last edited:

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
lucky you. haha. i ive on the PA, DE, NJ border and i heard south of us got hit the worst. all of DE yesterday was shut down

EDIT: that was for offroad.

i bought the truck so i dont have to shovel it out. works great so far.

Whistler98

Established Member
lucky you. haha. i ive on the PA, DE, NJ border and i heard south of us got hit the worst. all of DE yesterday was shut down

EDIT: that was for offroad.

i bought the truck so i dont have to shovel it out. works great so far.

We got between 20-26"

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
IM in the eastern panhandle of wv...bout 80miles west of dc and baltimore. We got junst under 30in here. Got most of the driveway shoveled out..we did it in shifts. Every couple of hours we would go out and clear it off. My jeep being lifted 5.5in and running 33x10.50 swampers helped getting around to friends in need lol. what sucks here is prep and removal. I-81 was at a standstill last night with semi trucks for hours!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
My gf's 03 gt..iiits not going anywhere for awhile lol
snow2010-2.jpg

our back yard...yes thats a 6ft tall fence
snow2010-3.jpg

snow2010-5.jpg

and the driveway with the jeep in it..ill get more pics today
snow2010.jpg

demonoid

Established Member
we got slammed here in Delaware hard!! after all was said and done we had a total of 3 feet of snow .. not looking forward to this tuesday night!! another 8 to 10 inches!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, other regions of the country have to deal with other weather related extremes. Heat. Drought. Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Floods. So while up here in the northeast we do have to struggle with 3 months of cold and occasional snow, we do have 9 months of fairly good weather. That's the positive end. Heck, no state is perfect. I'm up here in CT so I look at the positive aspects of living in the northeast. I do, though, feel bad for ANY state that gets hit with 25+ inches of snow. That sucks!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
well had the first incident of the snow...backed into my gf's stang last night and broke her headlight with my hitch lol....she needed new lights anyway

Users who are viewing this thread