Why do I live in Massachusetts?!?!?

Bleedsblue

Established Member
I am sick of f***ing snow! I am sick of s***ty weather most of the year, baaad roads all year due to plowing and the fact they were all cow paths at one point in time, freezing cold temperatures, everyone's pissy attitude because of the s***ty weather,not being able to drive my car half of the year, having to have a second car for the winter and the huge lack of race tracks! If it wasn't for my family and friends I would be outta here tomorrow but I don't think I am gonna be here too much longer regardless. Anyone got any suggestions on where to live if I love fast cars, sunny beaches and beautiful women. I could take a job with a big insurance company and relocate to pretty much anywhere in the country and I probably will at some point down the road.

Last edited:

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
no beaches but phoenix and southern AZ tend to be real nice during the fall and winter, a little on the hot side during summers but no snow!

THE_STIG

Established Member
I spent the better part of two hours digging my car out of the snow today, wind created 5ft drifts on the sides facing the road, after I dug it out, I looked at the roads and remembered I couldn't drive anywhere anyway....

Common

Established Member
I spent the better part of two hours digging my car out of the snow today, wind created 5ft drifts on the sides facing the road, after I dug it out, I looked at the roads and remembered I couldn't drive anywhere anyway....

:lol::lol:

Evenflow

Established Member
Come on you pansy its not THAT bad.

Aside from having crappy gun laws and an overly democratic state.....we have some of the best sports teams and no tornadoes/hurricanes/floods/etc like the rest of the worlds gotta deal with.

And I drive my mustang all year around

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Ill trade you, you can come to Shithole wyoming and ill live there.

Then you will really quit complaining, and want to go back

Evenflow

Established Member
Who dat?? Sox...no. Celts...ha. Bruins...not a chance. Pats...not anymore.

Good luck with that.

What dude? Do you even live in Boston? Are you even a fan? Obviously you are not a real Bostonian!

Take a look at what we have done this past decade:

Patriots: 3 league championships, 6 Conference championships, 11 Division championships, 7 playoff appearances

Celtics: 1 Championship, 3 Division titles

Red Sox: 2 World Series titles, 2 AL Pennants, 5 Wild card berths

Bruins: 2 Division championships

Absolutely sick! These past few years have been an AWESOME time to be a Boston sports fans.

This season still is not over watch out for the Pats in the playoffs!
Sox made some good trades and have a solid roster for next season!
Bruins are looking decent
Celtics are looking on fire, watch out!

My advice to you is to learn about sports before shooting your mouth off!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
LOL at ls2gto......get a clue buddy..its a fact not an opinion.

and as for the OP.....winter time does suck...but try to have a better attitude as you aren't the only one. It sounds like you are whining just as much as the people you are complaining about.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Come on you pansy its not THAT bad.

Aside from having crappy gun laws and an overly democratic state.....we have some of the best sports teams and no tornadoes/hurricanes/floods/etc like the rest of the worlds gotta deal with.

And I drive my mustang all year around

I'll take my small chance at 12 hours of hurricane and week without power over your 6 months of guaranteed crap weather :poke:

randoo

Established Member
I couldnt live without the four seasons of New England. The summers are short and sweet but we enjoy everyday of it! Then comes fall which is beautiful with the colors of the leaves changing and the crisp cool fall nights are the best. As for the winter..all I can say is buy a snowmobile and some skis or snow board and will become your favorite season. Make the best of each season. Oh and variety is the spice of life.
I LOVE NEW ENGLAND!!

50 Proof

Established Member
This is why I live in Southern California. People like to complain about our laws here but there are some things that are for sure. We have great weather year round, beautiful beaches, hot girls, and I can drive my Mustang year round. If I want the snow, I can drive less than 2 hours up to the mountains and be in snow, otherwise I stay the **** away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread