Why is there so many paranoid tin foil hat wearing people today?

BladeX10

Established Member
I swear so many people are on edge and flipping out over everything. Put the god damn internet away and stop stressing the **** out over stupid shit. Every forum i go on, i see the same shit over and over and over. I swear its just a matter of time before people start pointing out conspiracy theories on why milk went up in price 10 cents or why it says 99c on a can of ****ing Arizona yet a gas station is charging $1.29 for them. OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! DEY TRYIN TO KILL US!!

Go outside and breathe the fresh air.

Last edited:
Crying-man1.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I think plural should have been; "Why are there...." Not, "is".

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
I just wanted to chime in because this thread is off to an awesome start.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I swear so many people are on edge and flipping out over everything. Put the god damn internet away and stop stressing the **** out over stupid shit. Every forum i go on, i see the same shit over and over and over. I swear its just a matter of time before people start pointing out conspiracy theories on why milk went up in price 10 cents or why it says 99c on a can of ****ing Arizona yet a gas station is charging $1.29 for them. OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! DEY TRYIN TO KILL US!!

Go outside and breathe the fresh air.

On a serious note, if you believe everything in our country is a ok right now then you are the problem. I'd rather wear my tin foil hat and be wrong than not and be regretful.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Monitoring this thread

Sent from my office in the Bureau

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Youre from Santa Cruz. Bay Area afterthought. Your point?

God damn you people are boring. Guess i'll go watch Snooki and J woww reruns to kill time.

It would be appropriate for you to watch this since you're from Brosville. BROWEST BRO! time to hit the tanning salon and gym.

lol:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread