Wideband Air/Fuel Gauges

jsucil89

Established Member
Seen Aeroforce has the new gauges with the SVT logo on them, thinking of going with those.

I just got a dual setup from Aeroforce, SVT logo, silver face, green lights THEY ARE SICK! Also got the A/F sensor kit and oil psi sensor kit. A/F works great and reads instantaneous, no hesitation.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
I just got a dual setup from Aeroforce, SVT logo, silver face, green lights THEY ARE SICK! Also got the A/F sensor kit and oil psi sensor kit. A/F works great and reads instantaneous, no hesitation.

I was on our local mustang forum and the guys on there told me they bought the 5v adapter from Aeroforce and that it worked to get A/F ratio readings instead of buying the actual A/F kit from Aeroforce. Any of you guys heard of this working?

jsucil89

Established Member
I'll take some pics this afternoon, you'll have them in your inbox later today. I think that it's the sickest gauge setup I have seen for these cars, I researched different choices for a month or so before buying. Todd with Aeroforce offers great tech support as well. If you go with these gauges/sensor kits, shoot me a PM if you have any questions on the install.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Not sure if you've decided yet, but the best consumer grade wideband is the NGK AFX with the upgraded NGK sensor.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
This is exactly what I'm running. Very nice piece. :beer:

When did you get the upgraded sensor? How do you like it, notice any quicker response? I've got about 10 months and 600 miles or so on the sensor that came with my NGK, but I'm thinking about going ahead and picking up the upgraded sensor to make sure my tune is 100%.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I just went ahead and bought the wideband with the NGK sensor. It was about $60 more. Went to get a retune a couple weeks back and my A/F readings were nearly identical to the dyno's.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
areoforce dual interceptor is what i think im going to switch to... i have inovate wide band right now. its just too much of a ricer look for me!

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I saved a little money by using the Dynojet Wideband 2. It won't store data log info, like the Dynojet WB Commander, but it powers up the gauge just fine.. and is cheaper.

2nc3rbc.jpg

I also used a Speedhut Wideband gauge with the SVT font.....

jjv4m0.jpg

Oh, and Brad (03cobra#694) is THE man if ya need help with the install. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread