Widebody kit

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
Hey guys i was wondering if any of you know who makes a good looking wide body kit for the 04 cobra. i know of tiger racing making the front fenders and lip but thats it. if its in carbon fiber thats best but any wide body kit would be fine.

thnks

Toasty

Established Member
NO, LET HIM DO IT. WIDEBODY KITZ ARE DA SHIZNITZ, AND HE CAN THEN TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. OH, AND A SET OF BLUE LEV LIGHTS AND SOME ALTEZZAS AND SOME 21" GOLD PLATED WIRE WHEELS AND OH OH CUSTOM AIRBRUSHED GRAPHICS WITH NEKKID LADIES LAID OUT ON THE HOOD.

(sorry guys, just havent had my coffee yet)

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
A. Wrong forum
B. Wrong car for a widebody kit
c. Do us a favor, next time you have a thought...dont

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
im not looking for a gay ass body kit like a ricer, im looking for something that will tuck my 18x11 in front and back.

this cars being setup for autocross.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Oh...well most cars you see that have these types of fenders and flares arent really kits, they are custom fabrications.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
sale_mustang.jpg

something like that...

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
ID3Racing said:
im not looking for a gay ass body kit like a ricer, im looking for something that will tuck my 18x11 in front and back.

this cars being setup for autocross.
You have 11" rims up FRONT!? :eek:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Im probably gonna get flamed for this but the more time im on here the more i realize how narrow minded some of the people on here are :rollseyes
But check out corner carvers, i know a couple of guys on there have been doing/done widebody kits for the applications your looking for

FBMphil

Established Member
Mhissticobra said:
Gotta love the roof scoop.
Do you have any idea how hot these cars get while racing? They don't have A/C, the driver needs to be cooled somehow, hence the hoodscoop.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
I am actually in the process of making a wide body now. I have some 18x12.5 wheels that need to fit on a IRS. Out is the only way to go. Why am I doing this? Because I want to.. the end. Car will be all steel. No garbage on it. A lot of work but I enjoy customizing and my own designs so I have fun doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread