WIFE WASN'T IMPRESSED..........

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
:D My Steeda/Borla cat back system arrived (on time and when promissed) today and I was so thrilled I drug it on in the house (instead of the garage) unpacked it in the dining room and laid it out on the living room floor. You would think after 24 years of marriage that I would know better! Needless to say I was scolded :fm: and sent to the garage. You'd think after 24 years of marriage she would know thats not punishment!

pgordon

Established Member
hi just wondering around what the Steeda cat back costs. I have an 03 still has stock system.

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
It listed for $609 but mention your SVTOA membership and get 10% off. It was $569 with shipping delivered to the door. Looks great and and will be installed Friday at work.

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
Originally posted by pgordon
hi just wondering around what the Steeda cat back costs. I have an 03 still has stock system.

$569 plus shipping @ stangsuspension.com

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
:lol:

we are like little kids on christmas when the mods start showing up. It's almost like we are in a little world all by ourself then the wife comes by and smacks us back into reality.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Lol i have the same problem except with my mom I have cylinder heads and turbos along with numerous fuel parts. The other day i was porting my intake in her kitchen and cleaned my air filter in her sink it doesn't make her very happy but she lives with it

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
:lol:

I cleaned my air filter in my moms sink last month. She was at work when I did it, but I know if she saw it she would of flipped.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
at least u didnt get in trouble for installing a powerpipe that didnt quite fit right and consumed all your time on valentines day nite!! Boy was I in the sh!tter

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Ghoust
at least u didnt get in trouble for installing a powerpipe that didnt quite fit right and consumed all your time on valentines day nite!! Boy was I in the sh!tter
That's a good way to get put out on the couch!:-D

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
While my wife doesn't quite understand it, I do the exact same thing when parts arive. However; my wife does the buying most of the time for B-day and Christmas presents. A few years back she bought me a set of 3.73 gears for christmas and put it under the tree. I almost gave myself a hernia when I tried to pick it up! But you ought to see the pics she took of me holding that present up :-D Yes, we are all still kids inside...

4Fs

Established Member
I feel your pain. My wife called an hour ago to tell me my new Kumho's had arrived. She said she had my son put them out in the garage for me and they line up real nice along the wall. Which she said was good because I was going to need a place to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread