wife's mother's day present:

everythintek

Established Member
DSC00436.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

got a smokin deal that i couldnt pass up so i traded my lifted yukon in. this car hauls ass! i guess nothing compared to some of the serious cars on the site, but for a non-FI car its nice! and the best part is its the wifes. so now we can both tear up the streets!

everythintek

Established Member
lol, hes a retard, but he does have a super sick griggs sn95 cobra. (pictured with him). i didnt even notice it until i posted... but i will pass on the love!

its time to have a cobra/ctsv photoshoot! more pics will be posted soon. (with less vulgar!)

Last edited:

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
nice! hows it drive and how many miles. My cousin had one and it was always getting warranty work done for stupid stuff.

everythintek

Established Member
this is day one of her first manual... she is a natural! a month or so and she will be good to go!

its got 50K on it. and they dont sell extended warranties.. but well make it work!

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Oh nice 50k should be good. I remember the day i tought my girl to drive stick for the first time in my cobra with a spec stg. 3. lol but not but 3 days later i was showing her how to speed shift it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread