will ford have a rebate??

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
Do I hear 0%for 72 months?? LOL I doubt it on the GT500, but you never know. I was suprised to hear about it on the Saleen's. (Mid-2004 all over!!!)

Last edited:

rich9521

Established Member
Ford won't do it to punish the dealers that purchased inventory from other dealers thinking they would have a golden ticket. Most of the 07's left are at dealer locations where the dealer payed 8-10k over sticker and are now unwilling to take a loss. They can sit and enjoy their "old age" inventory as that ship has sailed.

pwrhungry

Established Member
It will have rebates as it is no specialty car. They make tens of thousands of these cars so its far from a collectors item. Just becasue shelby helped design the car it aint like he touches each one off the assembly line. On top of that gas has went up $1 a gallon in the past 3 months and supposid depression. This heavy gas guzzle pig will have dealers begging you to take it.

I though about one after I sold my 04 TT mystic but after the price went up again you are at the price of a powerfull and lightweight vette. No way im paying 47k for a mustang. They are all yours. Well maybe a 2000 Cobra R as there is a true collector as it was rare.

mtl-biker

Established Member
It will have rebates as it is no specialty car. They make tens of thousands of these cars so its far from a collectors item. Just becasue shelby helped design the car it aint like he touches each one off the assembly line. On top of that gas has went up $1 a gallon in the past 3 months and supposid depression. This heavy gas guzzle pig will have dealers begging you to take it.

I though about one after I sold my 04 TT mystic but after the price went up again you are at the price of a powerfull and lightweight vette. No way im paying 47k for a mustang. They are all yours. Well maybe a 2000 Cobra R as there is a true collector as it was rare.

+1
Exactly what i think!!!

Mario

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
How many times can you debate the GT500-Cobra issue. In my opinion it is personal preference. They are both SVT and the 2 Baddest Mustangs ever produced. Some like Terminator some like Condor./

Users who are viewing this thread