WILL SMITH PIMP SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK LIVE ON THE OSCARS

quad

Established Member
lol at thinking it's real

277658999_10104848757588474_4563674779022857196_n.jpg

Will and Chris feuding over the years and hating each other, clearly.
277585930_10104848768346914_6185181283743297612_n.jpg
What would be the motive for staging? He just resigned from the Academy and there were talks about his expulsion. It it was all planned it sure as hell did not work out for him.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I think Will has a lot of anger issues he is dealing with and he snapped and lashed out. We all know a woman like Jada. Resting bitch face, expects complete worship, does no wrong, needs her blessing to even speak Yeh that type of woman. Not to mention the public humility of her affairs, flaunting it in front if him. Dealing with any or all of this over a period of time would make any man snap. Best thing Will could ever do is put distance between him and resting bitch face woman and never look back.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I think Will has a lot of anger issues he is dealing with and he snapped and lashed out. We all know a woman like Jada. Resting bitch face, expects complete worship, does no wrong, needs her blessing to even speak Yeh that type of woman. Not to mention the public humility of her affairs, flaunting it in front if him. Dealing with any or all of this over a period of time would make any man snap. Best thing Will could ever do is put distance between him and resting bitch face woman and never look back.

Let’s be honest, Will would of caught shit either way… not doing something, he’s a Cuck, slapping Chris, he’s a Cuck….

****in guy’s a Cuck. Think he’s of slapped Joe Rogan? Or Dwayne Johnson? No ****ing way… he went after Chris because it was a safe move.

You can **** my wife just don’t talk about her bald ass head? Man STOP.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
My boy OJ spitting some wisdom. He knows how it feels to be the butt of jokes. But he is the better man and turns his cheek. Really, he is Christ like if you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread