Will the next GT350 come with the new 7 speed automatic

DeathvalleySC

Established Member
He said the gt350 would be sold alongside the gt500 for the first time meaning the 2019 gt350 will still be on the lots when the 2020 gt500 comes out in 2019. I will be shocked to see a 2020 gt350.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MustangGT350FAN

Established Member
I have a friend thats a war Vet who lost his left leg in Iraq, he wants a GT350 so bad and wants to track it.
Does anyone know if Ford would do a Special order to install an Auto with paddle shifters?

or would it be better to buy a low milage one and put an auto in it?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a friend thats a war Vet who lost his left leg in Iraq, he wants a GT350 so bad and wants to track it.
Does anyone know if Ford would do a Special order to install an Auto with paddle shifters?

I'm pretty sure option B would be the way to go.
I don't think Ford would change out their production line for one vehicle. No offense to your Veteran friend at all. Thank him for his service.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I think the GT350 is the perfect car for a DCT, it could be programmed to match the power curve of the engine and potentially the track. Super fast shifting, up and down and engine braking.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Honestly, pass along our thanks to your friend, and my advice is to find a 2019 GT350 late this year and adapt the Tremec DCT from the upcoming GT500.
You should be able to find a well known shop associated with Ford hopefully willing to help a Vet experience a DCT GT350.
With Tremec as the supplier, we will have aftermarket DCT coming and the latest model year 350 likely has similar electronics to the 500.
Exciting concept, I hope you or someone can pull off for your friend.
-J

96gt02

Established Member
Wow I must say im shocked they are still making going to make the 350 at the same time as the 500, I would have thought no way they would go for that

Users who are viewing this thread