will these fit a 13?

cdog1157

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone knows if the GT-500 mud flaps people were putting on the 11/12's will fit on the 13's? Also, will the GT-500 spoiler from 11/12's fit the 13?

And before the debate starts on how stupid the mudflaps are on a Mustang, I have scratches and nicks all along the bottom of my rocker panels because of where I have to drive at work. So I'm gonna clear bra the painted rockers and use the mudflaps if they'll fit.

Last edited:

saunupe1911

Established Member
But the 13's already have a small mudflap on the rear. I guess it doesn't provide enough protection. I don't think they will fit. They also have a small clip that goes on the inside that the 13's might not have.

cdog1157

Established Member
Oh, wasn't aware the 13's came with the flappers, doh! I hope the GT-500 spoiler fits, American Muscle lists them for 13's but doesn't give 13 as an option when you choose model and color. Oh well, still waiting on my car anyways so hopefully they'll be updated by the time it gets here. I was just trying to get all my parts here before the car so I'll be ready to mod when it arrives. Already got my wheels, tires and exhaust!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Oh, wasn't aware the 13's came with the flappers, doh! I hope the GT-500 spoiler fits, American Muscle lists them for 13's but doesn't give 13 as an option when you choose model and color. Oh well, still waiting on my car anyways so hopefully they'll be updated by the time it gets here. I was just trying to get all my parts here before the car so I'll be ready to mod when it arrives. Already got my wheels, tires and exhaust!

i think it will fit, i have one on order from the dealership i got the car from

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
When LRS bought their Brembo DIB '13, I asked them if the GT500 wing fits, and they said it does because that's ok the to-do list for that car.

Users who are viewing this thread