Willing to pay a small fee for a header/banner for my webiste

CobraJohn01

Established Member
I figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in designing a banner for my website. I'm willing to pay a small fee for your time, and will give you credit on the site once the redesign is finished. I have some ideas in my head of what I'd want it to look like, but have no skills to make it reality. And it's possible that what I'm thinking might not be feasible. Here are a few of the basic details I'm looking for:

• 896 x 211 in size
  • One single color (probably white or silver) on a very dark background (probably black)
  • The image will be outlines, not detailed graphics, along with the website name
  • By accepting payment for your work, you would be "selling" me your design and not use it for other projects/contests/etc.

If multiple people are interested, I will wait until all the samples are submitted before picking one. I will set a cut off date of next Friday, 3/12/10, only because I want to try to have the site back up by then.

If you think you'd be interested in taking a shot at this, either PM me or email me directly at [email protected] for the rest of the details of what I have in mind. Email is preferred and quicker for me to be able to respond.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Got what I was needing. Thanks blkGT500nCA!

You got it man, glad I could help.

finalgifm.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread