GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Countdown is on
Being built Tuesday

Last edited:

sfelix09

Established Member
Just was wondering when did you place your order for your car and when did you receive your vin number? I placed my order back in March and Ford received my order in early May, I have yet to receive anything. Just starting to wonder. Thanks for the help.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Sorry about the delay
I ordered Jun 3rd

Attachments

• Webview.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm jealous. Thanks to Chris! I'll be waiting until next year. Luckily for his buddy I'm not as impatient as I use to be when it came to cars.

:beer:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Its not the "R" I had wanted but when we ordered the cars (Ford rep said order both versions and what comes comes), I knew it was a long shot.
Funny thing is, when I found out it wasn't the R, I gave the order to a friend and we changed a few things including the color.
Somehow the color didn't get changed but the options did, and he didn't want it due to it being the wrong color. So I have decided to take it (back?).
Will keep this thread updated upon arrival which is estimated to be first week of November, just in time for winter.

Let me know when it comes in. I'd like to take a ride out and see it

Saleen_1977

Established Member
I'm jealous. Thanks to Chris! I'll be waiting until next year. Luckily for his buddy I'm not as impatient as I use to be when it came to cars.

:beer:

I ordered a 2016 Super Duty as well, priority 19 so should be here around December perhaps?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ordered a 2016 Super Duty as well, priority 19 so should be here around December perhaps?
All depends on when it gets scheduled. I'd call your dealer and ask them to change it to priority 10 (highest retail priority). 19 is the lowest priority for retail orders.

Users who are viewing this thread