Window Tinting

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
yep i used the search button and i can only find very little on this topic, so..... what kind of tint do you guys have? i just got a tint about a month ago and heres what i got, 5% on the back window and 1/4 panel windows. and then on the roll-up windows i got 35%, now i don't think 35% is dark enough. i wanted to go more along the lines of 20%, what do you guys think? and what do you guys got on your snake? thanks

03cobrarocks

Established Member
5% all around geezs thats like po po bait.

but yea im also in the same dilema as you I have about 30 on my side windows and 20 on the back

I think im gonna get about 10 on the back and about 15 or 20 on the side ones.

I beleive they make 15 but im not sure

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
my cobra was tinted already when i bought it and it is OK but not as dark as i would like it. i don't want to shell out over 150 bucks to get all the windows re-done but i was told that if you make the back window darker it will make the rest of them look darker, is this true? also, would they strip off the tint already on there and put a new piece on or put another piece over it?
-tony

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
I have 20% all the way around, and looks good. Not too dark, not to light.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
this is 20% all the way around...not too dark in the daylight, but dark enough at night :banana:
Cleanrides004(Small).jpg

skunkt-u

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
my cobra was tinted already when i bought it and it is OK but not as dark as i would like it. i don't want to shell out over 150 bucks to get all the windows re-done but i was told that if you make the back window darker it will make the rest of them look darker, is this true? also, would they strip off the tint already on there and put a new piece on or put another piece over it?
-tony
that all depends on the tinter and the quality of the tint already on your car. If their are no scratches or nics they can lay another sheet of tint on top of what you already have.(what ever % you want) but if their are nics and scratches you ought to just scrape it and start fresh.

astippich

Established Member
I have 15% all the way around. I like it alot, looks good, keeps the sun out but a little hard to see out at night.
cobra001.gif

cobra009copy.jpg

cobra003a.gif

In the pics with alot of light you can see in just a bit, in less light it looks very dark.

Last edited:

skunkt-u

Established Member
astippich said:
I have 15% all the way around. I like it alot, looks good, keeps the sun out but a little hard to see out at night.
cobra001.gif

cobra009copy.jpg

cobra003a.gif

In the pics with alot of light you can see in just a bit, in less light it looks very dark.
what lowering springs do you have and what drop 1" or 2"

astippich

Established Member
the drop is photoshopped, but I will be installing kenny brown springs this winter

Users who are viewing this thread