Windshield Wiper Delete Kit

Falsey

Established Member
Works on 94-04
$10 shipped + Includes Directions

They fit perfect and they are as close to the color and finish of the cowl that you can get.

I looked forever for these and searched the internet for hours. Finally found them and wished someone was selling them. They are ordered and made to fit.
They look much better than UPR's kits in my opinion and less than half the price. Looks better than people using the chair caps too.

Here is a pic:

$10 shipped + I'll include the instructions too to remove the wiper arms

PayPal is: [email protected]
Please include mailing address.

Thanks

Last edited:

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
What are they made of? Looks similar to rubber end caps for a chair from what I can see.

Falsey

Established Member
They are made of a plastic/vinyl material, they have some play to them. They aren't rubber though. I saw those though, didnt like them, they always had designs on them

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I got mine today. I'm installing them tomorrow. In the last two years, I've only used my wipers once :bash:
Thanks!

Falsey

Established Member
Lol I've only used them once as well! and no problem!

Sorry for taking so long to reply to the itrader ratings, I had a hard time trying to figure out how to leave the feedback lmao

Falsey

Established Member
Throw up a picture when you guys install them!

Kyle - sent out the directions today! Sorry again for forgetting them during shipping! Should get both in the mail about the same time

Users who are viewing this thread