Wings

Adam99SVT

Established Member
Were are you all getting the little wings that attach to the tailgate? They look so good as seen on several of the trucks on here. Also what do they cost? Thanks for the help.

Adam

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
yea i think i am gonna go with the speedstur.. i like the wing..but i like the look of a full tonneau better..

TqMnster

Established Member
Somebody say wings??

McFat-arm.jpg

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Just make sure you don't have a hard tonneau cover. Also, the only complaint I have is you need to be very careful with it. You will be tempted to use it as a handle when closing the tailgate, but to be honest, I think it is too "delicate."

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Cervinis wing with a Pace Edwards Bedlocker, cheaper, open with the touch of a button, safe, dry and secure bed and a wide open bed when you need it, with none of the shipping headaches of Gaylords.

lightning104.jpg

paceed041.jpg

paceed040.jpg

paceed012.jpg

Last edited:

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
Not knocking a Cervinis wing with a Pace Edwards Bedlocker, but the Speedsturr lid covers the black bed-rails for what I feel is a much cleaner look.

231_3187-1.gif

paceed012.jpg

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Not knocking a Cervinis wing with a Pace Edwards Bedlocker, but the Speedsturr lid covers the black bed-rails for what I feel is a much cleaner look.

231_3187-1.gif

paceed012.jpg

you are right it's a awesome looking tonneau but not worth the headaches.
I hope Mr. LAYITONTHEDOORS has fix his customer service since he is pimping his tonneau covers on every thread that starts with the title tonneau, bed cover or wing.

and as you can see in this pic since I have a black hood the black pace edwards flows nice with my Lightning.

paceed038.jpg

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
you are right it's a awesome looking tonneau but not worth the headaches.
I hope Mr. LAYITONTHEDOORS has fix his customer service since he is pimping his tonneau covers on every thread that starts with the title tonneau, bed cover or wing.

and as you can see in this pic since I have a black hood the black pace edwards flows nice with my Lightning.

paceed038.jpg

I was lucky, mine lid came with the truck when I bought it back in 2005. I have also heard the horror stories about Gaylord's lids coming damaged, but I have also heard about them coming undamaged. I like how yours can be moved forward when you want to haul something tall. I have to use a carrier when I haul my dirt bike, but I still like my lid.

IMG_6931.gif

Users who are viewing this thread