Winners In Stiegemeier Porting Contest

dynobobstieg

CONGRATULATIONS TO: :beer:

Jeff Day- Winner of the FREE Porting of Lightning Supercharger.

97 Topless snake- Winner of the FREE Porting of Cobra Supercharger.

THANKS to Everyone who entered!!

:banana: We will be having more Promotional Offers throughout the year. :banana:

MikeW

Established Member
:thumbsup: :D :beer: :bowdown:

Geez I never would have thought that it would have been me!

<<Picking self up off of floor, people at work looking at me for dancing in the halls!

Thank you so much! I cant wait to bring my car to the Stiegemeier shop and get my car worked over real good.

What will I need for the install? Is this the area to ask about supporting mods? If not we can move it but my current mods are in my sig.

I would really like to have the TB and Pendulem (sp) ported while at your shop too. Will a MAF extender be necessary? Fuel pumps? What else will I need? I want to do it right :thumbsup:

I'm goign to buy a lottery ticket on the way home. This is the 1st thing that I have ever won like this... Awesome Just Awesome.

Many Thanks! :burnout:

MikeW

Established Member
BoneCrusher said:
Congrats man, let us know how everything turns out. :beer:

Thanks and I will be sure to post pics, vids, graphs and all when I take the car up. I'm gonna shoot to take it to them in March/April. I believe they are about 600 miles away so it's not a short trip, but will be well worth it I'm sure. :banana: :pepper: :banana:

dynobobstieg

03 DSG Snake said:
Hey Steiggy!

Whats the turn around time if I ship mine from CA? :pepper:

UPS ground is 4 days from CA.to Our shop in Missouri.
We have a 1-3 day turnaround at the shop if need to be on the least amount of down time give me a call and I will see what I can do for you :thumbsup:636-949-2275

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
97topless snake said:
:thumbsup: :D :beer: :bowdown:

Geez I never would have thought that it would have been me!

<<Picking self up off of floor, people at work looking at me for dancing in the halls!

Thank you so much! I cant wait to bring my car to the Stiegemeier shop and get my car worked over real good.

What will I need for the install? Is this the area to ask about supporting mods? If not we can move it but my current mods are in my sig.

I would really like to have the TB and Pendulem (sp) ported while at your shop too. Will a MAF extender be necessary? Fuel pumps? What else will I need? I want to do it right :thumbsup:

I'm goign to buy a lottery ticket on the way home. This is the 1st thing that I have ever won like this... Awesome Just Awesome.

Many Thanks! :burnout:

This made me laugh.....there is no clock on the supercharger......Plenum. Congrats on winning to both......

Rick

MikeW

Established Member
Rick I never passed spelling in school and spell check is my best friend. I was too excited at the time to spell check... LOL

Glad you got a laugh out of it :beer:

Another funny is that it took me a second to get what you were talking about….. I was like where did I say clock. :lol1:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I know, I would have messed up too on my spelling.....haha....congrats, let me know if you dont want it so you can pass it on to me....for real....JK

Rick

j080808

Established Member
97topless snake said:
Thanks and I will be sure to post pics, vids, graphs and all when I take the car up. I'm gonna shoot to take it to them in March/April. I believe they are about 600 miles away so it's not a short trip, but will be well worth it I'm sure. :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Let me know when you come to St. Louis, I would like to see the dyno run and such.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread