Winter blows!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I have been off work for the past few days and I am getting bored, so I thought I would share my latest purchase. I had it almost two weeks and today it started snowing :cuss:
Picture276.gif

Picture267.gif

Picture277.gif

:banana: come on spring!!

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
SatinGreenGT said:
Can we say tint, exhaust, shifter, and 4.10's?

Can you say snow sucks? I had an appointment for tomorrow for tint but now it is snowing, so car is stuck in the garage. I am planning on tint, black chrome wheels, springs, tri-ax shifter, and then catback. I am keeping this car for awhile and want to just add to the visuals appearance more than performance, in a couple of years gears and long tubes and chip with a tune:burnout:

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Don't feel bad, I've had mine for a month now and we have only had about 4-5 sunny days since. It has rained or been overcast everyday since I put my new wheels on, that was a week and a half ago.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Just wait the snow will get worse. Here in denver it started yesterday morning and wont be done till tommorow afternoon.

Like the black mach. wish I could of found one but bought a cobra 2 days ago and now it sits cause of the snow :cryying:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Thanks for putting salt in the wounds guys, socal, south carolina, yea I know, theres also Arizona, Florida(if you don't mind Hurricanes), Texas, Nw Mexico, but moving is not an option unfortunatly, besides it keeps the miles down and when I can drive it, she'll feel like a new car :banana: Thanks for the compliments

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Dont move to TX, I would rather have snow than an 85 degree 120% humidity christmas. Just me though...

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Codes said:
Dont move to TX, I would rather have snow than an 85 degree 120% humidity christmas. Just me though...

Heck no, no offense to Texans but I have family down in Dallas area and damn it gets hot and humid. Just rather visit

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
Heck no, no offense to Texans but I have family down in Dallas area and damn it gets hot and humid. Just rather visit

All of my families cars are actually robbed of power until winter (and sometimes even then) it gets so ****ing hot here sometimes. Its sad when I can notice a difference in performence in my SVTF when its hot and not so hot (it doesnt get cold here). Stay as far away from this hell hole as possible...

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
SB Lightning said:
Just move to socal...we dont have to worry about snow :beer:

But you do worry about emissions :D

Just move to super-clean NJ... no, that's not right... to cancer-free NJ...arrghg...ahh, just stay away from NJ!!!

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Codes said:
All of my families cars are actually robbed of power until winter (and sometimes even then) it gets so ****ing hot here sometimes. Its sad when I can notice a difference in performence in my SVTF when its hot and not so hot (it doesnt get cold here). Stay as far away from this hell hole as possible...

its not that bad.

untill it floods. :-D

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
what is all that white stuff, i have never seen that before... DAMN I LOVE TEXAS, AND DRIVING MY CAR ALL YEAR ROUND

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
1969Fastback said:
what is all that white stuff, i have never seen that before... DAMN I LOVE TEXAS, AND DRIVING MY CAR ALL YEAR ROUND

:rolleyes: Okay but you can keep it, snow is great sometimes, like sleding, snowboarding, skiing, snowball fights, hmm, thats about it, okay so I am trying to convince myself that its not that bad, but one thing sure was good, I came home tonight and opened the garage and found a perfectly clean Mach 1 sitting there :p

Users who are viewing this thread