Winter blows!

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Very nice, and your right winter sucks! :cuss: On the bright side the snow will be gone by this weekend and maybe I can add a few more miles to the Mystic, it's sitting right at 100 miles right now.

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
No not yet, kind of draging my feet cause it's getting cold not to mention I'm waiting to put some more miles on it before I slap the pulley on it. That and I'm in the middle of 5 other projects around the house 1 of which is re-wiring the shop, so right now there's no heat out there. :rolleyes:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Good luck on the projects, let me know ahead of time when your gonna be out maybe we can meet up and check each others rides out :beer:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
1969Fastback said:
what is all that white stuff, i have never seen that before... DAMN I LOVE TEXAS, AND DRIVING MY CAR ALL YEAR ROUND

Too much rain this year though. Last year was perfect.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Too much rain this year though. Last year was perfect.

Yea, I have had the Cobra out like once in the past 3 weeks. A whole lot of rain lately.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
First mod :)

Picture286.gif

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Wish we could go that dark on the doors, ohio law is now any on the rear and 50 on the front 2 doors. How well did they get the dot matrix on the top rear to stick?

20%rear 35%doors....nobody gets legal tint here.
1101942457.pjpeg

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
THey didn't tint the rear window dots, he gonna fill it in with a banner of black tape. Your car looks great with those 10th cobras, just need to lower it :beer:
P.S. I am no where near legal for here either, suppose to be 36% all the way round

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Paul,

Your Mach would look sooo good with the 18 inch 03 rims I have if you weren't so whipped! :lol:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
LeathalSVT said:
Paul,

Your Mach would look sooo good with the 18 inch 03 rims I have if you weren't so whipped! :lol:

Hell yes they would, and she didn't say I couldn't have them, I just can't buy them.............hint!!!

J/K lol, someone has to keep me in shape.

Users who are viewing this thread