Woohooo Wilcats in the Elite 8

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Congrats!!:beer:

Enjoy it though. Illinois is gonna slaughter the cats this weekend. Sweet redemption for 2001!:p

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
In our blind draw at work I got Uconn, Gonzaga, Arizona, and Illinois. I thought I was golden. Now my only 2 left are playing each other and by the end of the weekend I'll only have 1.

theraapster

Established Member
I thought you were talking about the real Wildcats(UK) :D but then realized that they didn't play last night. Oh well, I guess I can still say go cats and cheer them on tonight.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Damn straight. The Cats shouldnt look past Utah, but they are 6-0 in the last 6 meetings with the Utes. I think it'll be a good game, but Im lookin forward to the Elite 8 game in that conference. Duke/MSU vs UK/Utah, either matchup will be awesome to watch.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
LOL UofA are the real Cats, yeah im pretty nervous about Saturday, I think we are in for a tough game, although if they play like they have been playing, I think we could beat Illinois

Willie

Established Member
They better beat Illinois. My ex-neighbor moved to Peoria, Illinois last year and I'll never hear the end of it.

Willie
University of Arizona
Class of 1990

MACHIN U

Established Member
VenemousShadow said:
Nice, yeah they had better win :)

Steve
University of Arizona
Class of 2003

I'm Steve too and I'm a freshman at the University of Arizona. The mood is definitely crazy here on campus and we're all looking forward to tomorrows game. Oh, and were definitely gonna win, we have a better chance up against Illinois than we did against OK State. No one gives the Pac 10 any respect, and it's gonna be extremely satisfying when we win it all as the underdog.

Oh, and **** Duke.

MACHIN U

Established Member
UA Mustangs

Yo I think I might've seen you driving around campus. I dunno if you've seen me cruising the area, but this is my Mach 1

Mach1AutoRox.jpg

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
The Heels are good, but they're beatable. Duke's done it, and UK ran with them earlier in the year. They're ran away w/ their games so far in the first 2 rounds. Now teams are closer to their level so it'll be a better game. ****** Thrill may put up 90+ against their next few opponents, but I doubt they'll be holding teams to below 70 points like they have been.

And not to post whore but Machin U, thats an awesome lookin Mach! The rims aint my style, but outside of that that thing is cleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaan. Post some more pics of that beauty.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Hey Machin, just wait and see, if we win tomarrow, the mood will be insane out there, when we went to the final 4 in '01 it was crazy there were like a million cop cars parked at that church on euclid just south of speedway

Users who are viewing this thread