Woohooo Wilcats in the Elite 8

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Man those were awesome games!! I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! The Illinois comeback was the best I've ever seen.

They didn't play with enough intensity the first two thirds of the game. They let Arizona just walk all over them. They better not do that against Louisville and NC..

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Damn that was a sad loss but just rember one thing though. KY is only lossing one player and that is chuck hayes ! :) There going to be unstoppable next year. WVU Louisville game was insane. C'mon if any other team even pro teams couldn't even win against 70 % Shooting and what 18 - 22 from 3 points or something before overtime. Any other team Illinois, Arizona, UNC, anyone would have gone down to that i've never seen anything like that. I still cannot believe Louisville won that game. :eek:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
:( :( :( :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Well my Cats gave it a good run. Sparks foot wasn't on the line, but they did miss the very obvious foul. The damn defender ran into him. Oh well. They beat themselves. Poor offense and letting the Spartans shoot 70% in the second half. Not to mention not even getting a shot off at the end of the first half, WTF was that. Hats off to the Spartans, they did what they needed to win.

But as Ripper said, they are only losing one player (actually 2 but the other never played). The thing that is really going to hurt is Chuck Hayes' leadership. He held the team together and was always there when they needed a big play. I hope Kalenna Azabuike can step up and fill the void that will be lacking without Hayes. But they will go further next year, they have way to many talented players not too. Let Rondo, Crawford, Morris and Bradley get some experience and mature a little and they will be great. I believe Tubby has a championship in his freshmen.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
If their best is the way they played against WVU last night then.....
They won but thats about it!
Really .... How many other teams have you seen that would have held their composure to be able to come back from 20 points down, shoot over 70% and win the game?

Not very many I would answer .... The only one I can think of this year would be Ill. Funny how these 2 teams will be playing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread