Workout/Lifting App?

helloWorld

Established Member
I was wondering if any of you used workout apps or lifting apps? I am kind of gearing more towards putting on muscle.

I have been using Hypertrophy Coach and it is okay. The app has a good lifetime membership black friday deal going on, but before I purchased that, I was wondering what else was out there. I see a lot of people like Jefit.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Calories and anabolics.

Who needs an app?
People like me that are clueless to bodybuilding and can't afford a personal trainer.

I've been trying to put on muscle and nothing's happening because I don't know what I'm doing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
People like me that are clueless to bodybuilding and can't afford a personal trainer.

I've been trying to put on muscle and nothing's happening because I don't know what I'm doing.

Are you over 30

Go get your testosterone checked. Then go on TRT.

Then start eating a lot of calories and lifting heavy shit.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
What do you want to know? I’ve been lifting/body building for 16 years.

I don’t use an app. I track everything old school in my notebook. My diet sucks but I have done done a competition. I’m no expert.

It is pretty simple. Lift heavy, lift often, eat protein, don’t overthink it. The fitness industry has gone about as crazy as our society has gone. Nearly everything you read is BS.

Ask away and I’ll do my best answer.

I’m on TRT (been on for a year now). Never did anabolics. You don’t need test to build a decent amount of muscle even in your 30s but it helps obviously.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Are you over 30

Go get your testosterone checked. Then go on TRT.

Then start eating a lot of calories and lifting heavy shit.
I'm 35.

On bench I do reps until I feel like I'm one away from failure as I have no spotter. Then pushups until failure, pull-ups until failure and dumbbell curls until failure. I'll repeat that for three or four sets.

MG0h3

Established Member
Two things build muscle. Weight and volume (reps).

Stay away from going to complete failure, especially if you’re doing high reps.

Example:

Bench reps. 10, 8, 8, 6. Or a similar variation, increasing weight each set.

It’s fine to struggle with that last rep due to weight at the 8th or 6th rep range. But don’t fail due to the “burn” at rep 16 or something.

It’s ok to do that occasionally but it’s not the best path to adding size and strength.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
What do you want to know? I’ve been lifting/body building for 16 years.

I don’t use an app. I track everything old school in my notebook. My diet sucks but I have done done a competition. I’m no expert.

It is pretty simple. Lift heavy, lift often, eat protein, don’t overthink it. The fitness industry has gone about as crazy as our society has gone. Nearly everything you read is BS.

Ask away and I’ll do my best answer.

I’m on TRT (been on for a year now). Never did anabolics. You don’t need test to build a decent amount of muscle even in your 30s but it helps obviously.

Exactly

1g or more per pound of body weight a day in protein.

Eat lots of calories.

Lift a lot

Problem solved

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Mine was low 300s. I’m only on 180mg a week and it was 837 (7 days after injection) last week. I feel a hell of a lot better. I had them lower my dose too 3 months ago.

You lost me at this lower my dose thing lol.

I’m on 1.5 mil a week. I’d love to knock it to 2

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
You lost me at this lower my dose thing lol.

I’m on 1.5 mil a week.
You’re on 300mg. That’s a high dose. I didn’t want to dump blood so much. I didn’t like how puffy I felt. I’m not here to be the next Ronnie Coleman. My levels are perfectly fine. Higher isn’t always better.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
You’re on 300mg. That’s a high dose. I didn’t want to dump blood so much. I didn’t like how puffy I felt. I’m not here to be the next Ronnie Coleman. My levels are perfectly fine. Higher isn’t always better.

Ehh I’m only 217 as of today at 6’1

Though I did come off a cycle recently that I had to stop early. I have a real lazy job and honestly a lazy life outside of work.. the T helps a lot

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Ehh I’m only 217 as of today at 6’1

Though I did come off a cycle recently that I had to stop early. I have a real lazy job and honestly a lazy life outside of work.. the T helps a lot
I don’t cycle on and off. I’m on all the time. I don’t do any other substances. I’m 200lbs, 5’9 sitting at maybe 15-17% bf. I’m lazy too bro. I work in software, work from home. This T has been one of the better decisions I’ve made for my personal health. I need to clean my diet up but I’m too lazy.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I don’t cycle on and off. I’m on all the time. I don’t do any other substances. I’m 200lbs, 5’9 sitting at maybe 15-17% bf. I’m lazy too bro. I work in software, work from home. This T has been one of the better decisions I’ve made for my personal health. I need to clean my diet up but I’m too lazy.

Yeah i was on the T plus 1 mil a week deca. Put on too much size too quick and started having esophageal spasms, and high blood pressure got just over 230, started losing circulation in my fingers and toes. Said **** that. Lost about 15. Now I just stay on T twice weekly.

T has def been the best health decision I’ve made. My diet is “ decent “ I’d say 75% clean”

But I love Christmas tree cakes… haha

Users who are viewing this thread