World record breaking pass for both E.T. & MPH on Drag Radials

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Dwayne "Big Daddy" Gutridge's pass on Sunday at the Fords at E-Town. He's gunning to break into the 7 second barrier on a stock suspension and drag radials :eek: :beer:

-right click and save target as-
Big Daddy

Edit: Sorry guys but i don't wanna use up their bandwith. Hopefully someone who's DLed it can host it elsewhere.

Last edited:

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
Xplicit, your car looks like a bad mofo. You have any times and HP # are you keeping that hush hush,

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hey Franco...please keep it up till tonight so i can catch it :beer:

Thanya & Thanya :thumbsup:

No prob Dave :) ..btw did my dyno pull vid work :shrug:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by BayouVette
Xplicit, your car looks like a bad mofo. You have any times and HP # are you keeping that hush hush,

Thanks Bayou :)

Nah nothing hush hush ;-) 646rwhp 579rwtq with the new tune but haven't run it down the track yet. 556rwhp and 11.5 in the 1/4 with my old tune, nothing worth bragging about lol. I'm in the process of writing out a post about the new tune..i'm that happy with it! :)

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Dwayne is the man. I had him work one of my old mustangs.

Pushrod at it's finest :beer: His lead tech is really good when it comes to modular motors. Mike Rozman..used to be lead tech over at Crazy Horse.

03DOHC

Established Member
Damn that's bad! I seen a pic where he was dragging his bumper and one or both back tires were off the ground! :eek: SICK!

umustdv8

Established Member
Are you using a 50 shot of NOS to get those numbers? Awesome numbers either way. I didn't get to see the video though. I'm working on my next video, if you want to send it to me :) If it's a big file, let me know where I can d/l it.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
No NOS, but i better get used to getting asked that. U have a PM about the vid :thumbsup:

..and can't wait to see your vid :)

Users who are viewing this thread