Worlds Fastest 2 Valve

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Jesus.. that car looks effortless.. totally unsuspecting.. Great job on it, and love the nickname..

Whats he have for a trans backing that thing?

And +1 on the topend charge of that Civic.. gotta give credit where it is due.. a damn near 200mph FWD 4cylinder is unheard of. You have a street sleeper that would be one of the fastest cars on this board (let alone tagged/insured), and I couldn't imagine getting outrun by 30mph on the topend. Thats like a soccer mom blowing a stopsign past you..

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Jesus.. that car looks effortless.. totally unsuspecting.. Great job on it, and love the nickname..

Whats he have for a trans backing that thing?

And +1 on the topend charge of that Civic.. gotta give credit where it is due.. a damn near 200mph FWD 4cylinder is unheard of. You have a street sleeper that would be one of the fastest cars on this board (let alone tagged/insured), and I couldn't imagine getting outrun by 30mph on the topend. Thats like a soccer mom blowing a stopsign past you..

LMAO! I have funny inner image in my head of that happening. Amazing "Fearmont" haha.

I can't wait to get a set of TFS heads DAM!!!!!!!!

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
daily driven? it has zero accessories on the front of the engine...... thats like the "cam only" ls cars. although i would have liked to see that, that even sucks now. im not going anymore. have the crap was in spanish, the cars in the show looked like a damn joke and there were way too many people on sunday.

but congrats op

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was nice. Fairmont FTW. Definitely one of those "ultimate sleepers". :)

Eric@jpc

Established Member
daily driven? it has zero accessories on the front of the engine...... thats like the "cam only" ls cars. although i would have liked to see that, that even sucks now. im not going anymore. have the crap was in spanish, the cars in the show looked like a damn joke and there were way too many people on sunday.

but congrats op

LOL "cam only LS1" got to love those chevy boys. Everything stripped off and a cam.

Its got an alternator its mounted where the power steering used to be

Its not a daily thats just bs in the video

he does drive it to the track though

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Jeez. That thing is awesome. Clean launches, goes straight, and busts out great times!

I'd love to see this thing on the streets hurting peoples feelings.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Jeez. That thing is awesome. Clean launches, goes straight, and busts out great times!

I'd love to see this thing on the streets hurting peoples feelings.

PHILLY vs Wayne's FEARmont - YouTube

what does the motor consist of and who built it ? Thing is amazing.

He built the whole car. Engine, Trans and tunes it himself with a Big stuff 3

Its a Stock Cobra Crank
Manley Rods and pistons
Trickflow heads
edelbrock intake w/ LS1 Elbow
80mm turbo

bullitt2735

Established Member
Its a Stock Cobra Crank
Manley Rods and pistons
Trickflow heads
edelbrock intake w/ LS1 Elbow
80mm turbo

Know anything more about the turbo? I heard its one of those sick new billet 80's from forced inductions, whats the back side 96mm? Curious if one with a smaller backside would be a good street turbo for a 2v or 4v.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Know anything more about the turbo? I heard its one of those sick new billet 80's from forced inductions, whats the back side 96mm? Curious if one with a smaller backside would be a good street turbo for a 2v or 4v.

your right its a forced inductions 80mm V2 billet ETR-HO wheel. 96 turbine 1.34 AR

spools pretty quick for that large turbine

Im sure with a stick it would be laggy works better than the 91.5 Pro Mod that was on the car

Users who are viewing this thread